Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

No one will answer you that exactly. You'll play in BRR with the least hacked currencies and you'll STILL have chances of getting banned. Like I said, it's up to you to risk an account you've worked on for some time.

Which leads me to believe the game has cheat detection built in-game (if it was server sided anyone would have been banned instantly they hacked anything) and that means it has to be modded to be played perfectly safe. That means there are certain parameters and flags that trigger the ban.

9 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Which leads me to believe the game has cheat detection built in-game (if it was server sided anyone would have been banned instantly they hacked anything) and that means it has to be modded to be played perfectly safe. That means there are certain parameters and flags that trigger the ban.

....or maybe cause who is hacking is going first to level up his best cars and run them in BBR thinking there are a lot of hacked accounts too. Lol! Take a look on past leaderboards of BBR and youll notice that some regular winners are gonne (wonder why).

1 minute ago, SergiuC said:

....or maybe cause who is hacking is going first to level up his best cars and run them in BBR thinking there are a lot of hacked accounts too. Lol! Take a look on past leaderboards of BBR and youll notice that some regular winners are gonne (wonder why).

Well yeah but I don't see what your reply has to do with what I said. I know many top players in BRR are hackers. But what we were talking about is what exactly triggers the ban.

1 minute ago, SergiuC said:

Whos the better hacker after all youtube copy-paste hackers without beeing busted...

Something like liar is screeming liar....

I don't get what you mean. Who's lying here?

FM have a database which stores pretty much all the "ranked" BRR players. Think of it like the CheaterBoard in Asphalt 8 but with no ban trigger. The devs then will check the entire database (which in my books, should display all the sensitive information like currencies and progress) and will then ban the "obvious" cases with 5-digit gold and above. I myself am an engineer / data analyst and I've worked with some huge Big data (Databases with millions of entries and types) to tell how easy it is for FM to at least detect the obvious cheat cases. As for the top ranked players, I've seen 2 of the top 3 players which are infinite Nitro users, but they use it in a very smart way to never break imossible track times (which I believe is a ban trigger as well). They also do not use hacks like "unlock all cars" since that'll make the cars like the Venom GT and the One:1 tunable, or at least, they specifically unlock those cars with not enough stars to be detected as hackers. The report tool is, according to the kids complaining in Reddit, useless as of now, but FM still sometimes rely on it to perform some quick bans on obvious accounts.

It's all about playing safe and smart, never having excess gold (9999 max in my books) when ranked in BRR, and preferably no other currencies hacked as well (like Tuning points since it costs real money and/or some serious TT farming), and also NEVER using a tuned Venom/One:1.

1 hour ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

FM have a database which stores pretty much all the "ranked" BRR players. Think of it like the CheaterBoard in Asphalt 8 but with no ban trigger. The devs then will check the entire database (which in my books, should display all the sensitive information like currencies and progress) and will then ban the "obvious" cases with 5-digit gold and above. I myself am an engineer / data analyst and I've worked with some huge Big data (Databases with millions of entries and types) to tell how easy it is for FM to at least detect the obvious cheat cases. As for the top ranked players, I've seen 2 of the top 3 players which are infinite Nitro users, but they use it in a very smart way to never break imossible track times (which I believe is a ban trigger as well). They also do not use hacks like "unlock all cars" since that'll make the cars like the Venom GT and the One:1 tunable, or at least, they specifically unlock those cars with not enough stars to be detected as hackers. The report tool is, according to the kids complaining in Reddit, useless as of now, but FM still sometimes rely on it to perform some quick bans on obvious accounts.

It's all about playing safe and smart, never having excess gold (9999 max in my books) when ranked in BRR, and preferably no other currencies hacked as well (like Tuning points since it costs real money and/or some serious TT farming), and also NEVER using a tuned Venom/One:1.

so its, I have a little try with 6 account,

1. have 30M gold, 200M cash All cars unlock, BRR using Huayra ( common cars in Hyper)

2. have 90M gold, 500M cash, all cars unlock, BRR using Nissan Sky line R34 ( SE cars, fastest in C.Sport)

3 have 22.000 gold, 30M cash, all cars unlock and tunning 10 tunning point, using P1 Tunned

4 have 23 Gold, 100K cash , cash all cars unlock and tunning 9 tunning point, using Hennesy Max but not hit Tunned button. so its officialy not tunned yet.

5. have 500k gold, 50M cash, all cars unlock, BRR using LaFerrari tunned 9. ( the only acount have Lv 99, all other account is lv 100)

6. have 999M gold, 999M cash all cars unlock with high part not tunning yet, Never go to BRR just do an event and collected all Cars.

and The Result is

Account 1 ===> Banned when it reach Icon 1 :(

Account 2 ===> Banned before reach ICON. :(

Account 3 ===> Save in Icon 3 :D

Account 4 ===> Save in Icon 1 :)

Account 5 ===> Banned when it just hit Lv. 100. ICON 3 never banned from patch 2.7.3 :((

Account 6 ===> Save from patch 2.7.3 all SE finish from no man land till now. :p

so make conclusion  by your self, why banned why not. for note I never use infinity nitro, I use my own skill to reach ICON

for my conclusion  is.

1. You Right BRR have some kind Check with 5 diggit gold.

2. all cars unlock for now they cant check it yet!

3. even hennesy U using as long as it not tunned it will be save exept someone repport you because youre to fast.

4. if you have much gold and do BRR, but not be banned yet, just wait when you reach some point in game, like example lv 100!

5 you'll 80% save if you have much gold but never touch BRR.

and last.......

d*** I just realize I have wrong account.

4 hours ago, yooyoman said:

so its, I have a little try with 6 account,

1. have 30M gold, 200M cash All cars unlock, BRR using Huayra ( common cars in Hyper)

2. have 90M gold, 500M cash, all cars unlock, BRR using Nissan Sky line R34 ( SE cars, fastest in C.Sport)

3 have 22.000 gold, 30M cash, all cars unlock and tunning 10 tunning point, using P1 Tunned

4 have 23 Gold, 100K cash , cash all cars unlock and tunning 9 tunning point, using Hennesy Max but not hit Tunned button. so its officialy not tunned yet.

5. have 500k gold, 50M cash, all cars unlock, BRR using LaFerrari tunned 9. ( the only acount have Lv 99, all other account is lv 100)

6. have 999M gold, 999M cash all cars unlock with high part not tunning yet, Never go to BRR just do an event and collected all Cars.

and The Result is

Account 1 ===> Banned when it reach Icon 1 :(

Account 2 ===> Banned before reach ICON. :(

Account 3 ===> Save in Icon 3 :D

Account 4 ===> Save in Icon 1 :)

Account 5 ===> Banned when it just hit Lv. 100. ICON 3 never banned from patch 2.7.3 :((

Account 6 ===> Save from patch 2.7.3 all SE finish from no man land till now. :p

so make conclusion  by your self, why banned why not. for note I never use infinity nitro, I use my own skill to reach ICON

for my conclusion  is.

1. You Right BRR have some kind Check with 5 diggit gold.

2. all cars unlock for now they cant check it yet!

3. even hennesy U using as long as it not tunned it will be save exept someone repport you because youre to fast.

4. if you have much gold and do BRR, but not be banned yet, just wait when you reach some point in game, like example lv 100!

5 you'll 80% save if you have much gold but never touch BRR.

and last.......

d*** I just realize I have wrong account.

I have two accounts:

- First with 1 million gold and VIP 10 hacked (cash doesn't matter), all cars unlocked and tuned with a tuning level of 92 (10 TP on all cars)

- Second with 100 million gold and everything else hacked to almost infinity except VIP, cars not tuned except 2 or 3. REP is also hacked all the way to level 100.

I have never touched BRR since 2.7.3 where I created the first account, and I haven't been banned since.

42 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I have two accounts:

- First with 1 million gold and VIP 10 hacked (cash doesn't matter), all cars unlocked and tuned with a tuning level of 92 (10 TP on all cars)

- Second with 100 million gold and everything else hacked to almost infinity except VIP, cars not tuned except 2 or 3. REP is also hacked all the way to level 100.

I have never touched BRR since 2.7.3 where I created the first account, and I haven't been banned since.

just like my account number 6

It's interesting really as to how the game detects the account being hacked. IF people remember this discussion 6 months from now on, with their THEN amount of gold and other stats, it will be againa fun thing to talk about whether they are banned or not.

Also since Asphalt 8 was brought up, does anyone here play that game hacked? If yes, what have you hacked?

Dont hack cars,token or daily events. Money can be hack but not over 50 million(hack offine, still dont trust this that much.) Script for R&D/Championship/ EDD/ And falloutboy works the best and a low chance that you will get banned. I would say dont use script for campaign or mastery. Only for R&D/Championship/ EDD/ And falloutboy champion to be safe.