Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

This method requires an insane amount of gold to work, which needs to be hacked in the first place (which in turn, requires root). In the end, this method is useless for non root users.

I havent rooted my phone. My game is hacked on bluestacks (gold, money, scraps, vip points, skip race, all cars, all bps, level ....). I use phone only for race, events just for the fun of game.

36 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I havent rooted my phone. My game is hacked on bluestacks (gold, money, scraps, vip points, skip race, all cars, all bps, level ....). I use phone only for race, events just for the fun of game.

That still means root is necessary no matter what with the datahack.

15 hours ago, so_slow said:

use nox 5.1.0.0. it works without vtx. 

I'll give it a try.

It's possible to reduce graphics at minimum to make the game run faster? I tried with NFSNL GFX but it doesn't make any difference.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, JuanLuis said:

Can you play Blackridge Rivals with a hacked account with a lot of money, a lot of gas, a lot of scrap, a lot of career omissions, a lot of mechanic's tool, level 100, little gold and a short time of starting the game (5H 44MIN), without to be blocked?

Captura de pantalla 2018-02-10 a la(s) 8.01.57 p.m..png

Captura de pantalla 2018-02-10 a la(s) 8.03.06 p.m..png

Captura de pantalla 2018-02-10 a la(s) 8.04.00 p.m..png

23 hours ago, JuanLuis said:

9 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I wouldn't even waste my time playing BRR, wasting all that time hacking everything for a lousy ban.

I wouldn't even waste my time playing BRR, wasting all that time hacking everything for a lousy ban.

It's a question to know what to hack and what not, because I want to play in Blackridge Rivals.

Just now, JuanLuis said:

It's a question to know what to hack and what not, because I want to play in Blackridge Rivals.

If you want to play BRR, it's best not to hack nitro. AT ALL. Getting times that should not be possible with a normal car will get you banned. Plus if your car is always tuned, that may also get you banned.

10 hours ago, datguygamer said:

If you want to play BRR, it's best not to hack nitro. AT ALL. Getting times that should not be possible with a normal car will get you banned. Plus if your car is always tuned, that may also get you banned.

in the end its all about luck. I played NL with all the gg hacks for 3 weeks and still got banned. Didn't use nitro hack, didn't even cheat on BRR (just using my maxed CCX which I had prior to using gg) and at the end of the day I still got banned. Also on an unrelated note I got banned on CSR2 as well, but unlike NL I still can play, just that certain features have been blocked indefinitely. No biggie...  ?

Screenshot_2018-02-14-20-26-16-889_com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2.png

10 hours ago, MuzaffarMusa said:

in the end its all about luck. I played NL with all the gg hacks for 3 weeks and still got banned. Didn't use nitro hack, didn't even cheat on BRR (just using my maxed CCX which I had prior to using gg) and at the end of the day I still got banned. Also on an unrelated note I got banned on CSR2 as well, but unlike NL I still can play, just that certain features have been blocked indefinitely. No biggie...  ?

Screenshot_2018-02-14-20-26-16-889_com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2.png

I used to cheat HEAVILY in BRR and never got banned until I started tinkering with hacking wraps and that led me to hack VIP instead somehow. I played 5 months in BRR without being banned. So I guess it also depends on account to account.

Edited by datguygamer

I played in brr with a maxed viper srt minus completed parts for tuning and My account got banned and now I'm playing on the same account just a new profile my only advice is not to hack nitro reset your speed hack and keep your hacked funds reasonable.  Hope this little bit of advice can help somebody 

18 hours ago, JuanLuis said:

No one will answer you that exactly. You'll play in BRR with the least hacked currencies and you'll STILL have chances of getting banned. Like I said, it's up to you to risk an account you've worked on for some time.