Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

41 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Okay, so Firemonkeys removed Visual Points and yet there are some wraps in ModShop that are locked and asks for Visual Points? @so_slow You have any idea how to get those wraps? With Visual Points gone, how can players unlock them?

yhup And also someone named mateus moita just post a video that he can unlock all wrap even its hide or un realese. also someone called plilzycrazygameres or just forget the name, cant paint la ferrari. I wish I know the value

25 minutes ago, Alteria said:

yhup And also someone named mateus moita just post a video that he can unlock all wrap even its hide or un realese. also someone called plilzycrazygameres or just forget the name, cant paint la ferrari. I wish I know the value

Does that video show how to hack those Visual Points wraps?

Edited by datguygamer

A little off topic but just got my phone rooted and now trying to get the hang of gg so my first question is for exact value search  my gold 251 I know to use the hex search and dward but what do I actually type in search box and find the correct search 

10 hours ago, datguygamer said:

How do you get the thumbnails back? The thumbnails of those cars which are supposed to have two versions got removed. How do I fix this?

Screenshot_20180212-021355[1].png

Sincerely, I'd call you a L33T ***** if you manage to fix a game after destroying it with many pointless value edits.

@so_slow, thank you for the M3 method)) I didn't know it can only be a 3 star car ? Quite funny.

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

Yeah no....

Don't assume or say anything you don't about. These thumbnails didn't come back after loading "for a while". I had to manually go through all the values I edited and then go to their addresses and revert them to 0 to get them back.

So, "LOL, it just takes some time for the thumbnails to load ". Yeah, no.

2 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Don't assume or say anything you don't about. These thumbnails didn't come back after loading "for a while". I had to manually go through all the values I edited and then go to their addresses and revert them to 0 to get them back.

So, "LOL, it just takes some time for the thumbnails to load ". Yeah, no.

Bragging about "hacking" a children's mobile game by editing values here and there and calling it skill... Dude, this is 2018. ?

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

Bragging about "hacking" a children's mobile game by editing values here and there and calling it skill... Dude, this is 2018. ?

So what do you call as skill? I doubt you had that ability before you came here to ask for help about hacking this children's mobile game yourself.