Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

I haven't played NL in over 2 weeks since I got banned. Tried to make a new account, but when every time I download the game (even when I change my phone ID) and start the game it always shows the same NFS ID that I got banned with. Had a little success using a mod apk to play the game, but the problem is I ended up playing someone else's account lol.

Anyhow its no big loss, currently playing CSR2 now and idk how long I'm gonna play that without hacking... ?

3 hours ago, datguygamer said:

When will you make new videos on hacking wraps?

no wrap can be hacked for now, except normal wrap from car like GT clasic and so on until wrap from winning 200 race. 

you can search it by looking your car wrap in modshop

excample : you want to unlock venom camo wrap from 200 winning, then you have 16/200 winning. search DWORD 16;19::5

and  play 1 race for winning, then refine to 17;19::5 you'll have at least 1 or 2 value of 17. change all 17 value to 200 race once more, winning or lose it unlock.

for note: value for perfect start wrap, winning wrap, is written in DWORD XX;19::5, as XX is your current value

and for nitro, drift, and airbone wrap is writen in FLOAT. for searching its number dont thick float instead you chose auto search, cause its decimal 

example : you want venom nitro wrap and you have done 251/1480s, search 251 auto. play one race make sure U used nitro and refine to what value is in modshop.

I ever search all possible value for instance in loading screen I made 3 car have winning race over 500.000, I find all but nothing same number upper and bottom value are completely diffrent, so no other way to unlock exept do what I have written above. 

and for Special wrap, like One:1 or venom, and visual point wrap,  I think it cant be cheat because it was bundle with car and event online, 

1 hour ago, Alteria said:

no wrap can be hacked for now, except normal wrap from car like GT clasic and so on until wrap from winning 200 race. 

you can search it by looking your car wrap in modshop

excample : you want to unlock venom camo wrap from 200 winning, then you have 16/200 winning. search DWORD 16;19::5

and  play 1 race for winning, then refine to 17;19::5 you'll have at least 1 or 2 value of 17. change all 17 value to 200 race once more, winning or lose it unlock.

for note: value for perfect start wrap, winning wrap, is written in DWORD XX;19::5, as XX is your current value

and for nitro, drift, and airbone wrap is writen in FLOAT. for searching its number dont thick float instead you chose auto search, cause its decimal 

example : you want venom nitro wrap and you have done 251/1480s, search 251 auto. play one race make sure U used nitro and refine to what value is in modshop.

I ever search all possible value for instance in loading screen I made 3 car have winning race over 500.000, I find all but nothing same number upper and bottom value are completely diffrent, so no other way to unlock exept do what I have written above. 

and for Special wrap, like One:1 or venom, and visual point wrap,  I think it cant be cheat because it was bundle with car and event online,

What is the 19 in 16;19::5?

12 hours ago, datguygamer said:

What is the 19 in 16;19::5?

19 is number under your wrap value. 

just remind bannwave just begin now. everybody who dont wanna banned, reduce their gold below 25000 and never touch ICON 1, act like stupid in BRR to low your level..