Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

52 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

What you mean by hacking REP? level or?

If you hack your REP LEVEL (in this case it would be "1" for a new player) and change it to 100, the Black market will be literally destroyed and full of ASCII code. It's the REP points that must be hacked and not the level itself.

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

If you hack your REP LEVEL (in this case it would be "1" for a new player) and change it to 100, the Black market will be literally destroyed and full of ASCII code. It's the REP points that must be hacked and not the level itself.

Oh, I hacked rep points, got level 99 almost 100, collected few points and got 100 and no problem in black market.

2 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Oh, I hacked rep points, got level 99 almost 100, collected few points and got 100 and no problem in black market.

Yeah, people who ruin the game have mostly edited very small values which are responsible for the game modes. I edited "50" (since I got 50 rep points in total) to a very big value and now it displays rep level 500.000 for me

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

11 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

My black market indeed got screwed up after hacking the REP in  the first attempt. I then deleted the savegame by starting a new game and I found another working way.

What other way?

9 hours ago, LuCyr03 said:

I used the same method for cash, gold, tuning points, race skips and scrap.

I hacked level and the black market is still functional.

What you mean by hacking REP? level or?

After you hack player level, Black Market works, but if you hack anything AFTER that; gold, cash, scrap, all other stuff works except for Black Market. First time you hack level, Black market is functional but after hacking anything else, that's where the problem starts.

HOW DO I FIX THAT? Or tell me to hack those rep points. Please! It's the only thing that's stopping me from having a prefect account!

Edited by datguygamer

3 hours ago, datguygamer said:

What other way?

After you hack player level, Black Market works, but if you hack anything AFTER that; gold, cash, scrap, all other stuff works except for Black Market. First time you hack level, Black market is functional but after hacking anything else, that's where the problem starts.

HOW DO I FIX THAT? Or tell me to hack those rep points. Please! It's the only thing that's stopping me from having a prefect account!

I used this video to hack level and fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxXFR-cfgQs

3 hours ago, LuCyr03 said:

I used this video to hack level and fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxXFR-cfgQs

I have seen that video but no matter which method I do, when I do gold hack (or any other hack) after hacking level, the Black Market is broken. I want that issue to have some solution, but no one is helping me.

4 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I have seen that video but no matter which method I do, when I do gold hack (or any other hack) after hacking level, the Black Market is broken. I want that issue to have some solution, but no one is helping me.

Dude, I think I've  already said it twice. You must hack your REP POINTS (the ones you see after winning a race and before leveling up) and NOT the level itself.

Here's what I did after ruining the black market:

1- Start a new game (because fixing the Black market will require you to find all those values you've edited to 100 and edit them again to 1, which may ruin more things during the process)

2- Play the first Mustang race and go through all the preliminaries until you see the campaign unlocked.

3- ONLY play the 1st race. Once you win it, watch your REP point and memorize that value.

4- Restart the game and search for that specific value (in my case it was 50) and just edit it to a very big value, I think I edited mine to over a million and now it shows I have a REP level of 500.000, you may want to pick a much smaller value just for experiments.

5- Voilà! My account is pretty much perfect with everything hacked except VIP and wraps. I don't want to waste real money on VIP and I don't give jack ***** about the wraps.

ALSO, if your gold hack breaks the black market, it's probably because you're editing 20 Gold (the initial amount you get), which DOES indeed ruin other game functionalities. Here's my advice: Keep restarting the game and eventually, you'll get a reward of 60 Gold for being registered using a gmail account. Then you can safely edit 80 gold.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

36 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Dude, I think I've  already said it twice. You must hack your REP POINTS (the ones you see after winning a race and before leveling up) and NOT the level itself.

Here's what I did after ruining the black market:

1- Start a new game (because fixing the Black market will require you to find all those values you've edited to 100 and edit them again to 1, which may ruin more things during the process)

2- Play the first Mustang race and go through all the preliminaries until you see the campaign unlocked.

3- ONLY play the 1st race. Once you win it, watch your REP point and memorize that value.

4- Restart the game and search for that specific value (in my case it was 50) and just edit it to a very big value, I think I edited mine to over a million and now it shows I have a REP level of 500.000, you may want to pick a much smaller value just for experiments.

5- Voilà! My account is pretty much perfect with everything hacked except VIP and wraps. I don't want to waste real money on VIP and I don't give jack ***** about the wraps.

ALSO, if your gold hack breaks the black market, it's probably because you're editing 20 Gold (the initial amount you get), which DOES indeed ruin other game functionalities. Here's my advice: Keep restarting the game and eventually, you'll get a reward of 60 Gold for being registered using a gmail account. Then you can safely edit 80 gold.

Interesting, so you just did a search for 50? How many values did you get?

Also, what if I reduce the value of 20 gold to something else and then hack it? I guess it will need some experimenting. And fast.

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Interesting, so you just did a search for 50? How many values did you get?

Also, what if I reduce the value of 20 gold to something else and then hack it? I guess it will need some experimenting. And fast.

The more you reduce, the more values you'll find and that'll destroy your game if you edit everything.

I only got 3 values of 50, one of which was the REP points and the 2 others were mere Black market prices for both the Race skips and another material.

11 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

The more you reduce, the more values you'll find and that'll destroy your game if you edit everything.

I only got 3 values of 50, one of which was the REP points and the 2 others were mere Black market prices for both the Race skips and another material.

I am forgetting at the moment, but how much REP does the first race give? Also did you edit all 3 values?

14 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I had double REP during the hack so it gave me 50 REP. I guess it'd normally give 25.

Yes I edited the 3 values and now I see that the 20 Race skips cost 1.5 million gold at the black market. Quite ironic seeing I already have 1 million race skips.

Thanks.