Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

3 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

If we try to assess the hacking method, we can easily tell it'd be EXTREMELY hard for FM to fix the code in a single update. To get it done, they must re-code the entire game in a way server-sided data are not organised through very simple memory blocks. That's what essentially makes the game very easy to hack.

On the other hand, this is an online only game meaning they just need to push the fix server side. That is why many games become less and less hackable when they are fully online. Clash of Clans being a supreme example. If the game was offline, I would hacked the s*** out of it. Just like Real Racing 3, another EA/ Firemonkeys game. It is extremely easy to hack it since the game is fully offline.

That is why most devs make their games online only (but sometimes exploits are still found). Because let's face it, why the hell would a single player racing game need constant internet connection except for store and multiplayer?

7 hours ago, datguygamer said:

By the way, can anyone share the ab_tests files? Also how many cars are there now in total?

The file is in the 1st page and it's still working.

As for the cars, I have them all with maxed stars (66 tuned, M5 still on loan but maxed). There are currently 67 cars in the game.

4 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

The file is in the 1st page and it's still working.

As for the cars, I have them all with maxed stars (66 tuned, M5 still on loan but maxed). There are currently 67 cars in the game.

Oh, so then I have all the cars myself but I couldn't find the link. Can you post it directly?

3 hours ago, LuCyr03 said:

Я пытался Walt автомобиль, но отпирается только М5.

Мне хватает 6-7 класса, и некоторые из моих автомобилей не имеют максимум звезд, любая идея?

Search 0; 327681; 26 :: 9
0 Change to 361. Then go into the game take the car M5, restart and roll back unnecessary values.
Sorry for my English)

Edited by DeltaSpb

23 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Funnily enough, all my values start with alphabet and not numbers like how that video showed. But it still worked. Also, got a new fresh start. Now to hack cash and RP (which I don't know).

3, 3 407 876, 327 690, 12, 0 ~ 1 000 000, 327 691, 24 :: 25
there should be lvl 0 ~ 1 000 000

money breaks, look for your quantity
money; 327691 :: 5 should find 2 values.
if she only found one value, then go to the number, copy the address of the money, go to the calculator and go through the hex 144, there is a second value, a little different, but we need both these values change to the number you need

you can also crack vip in this way, look for 0; 327691; 26 :: 9 (0 this is Vip glasses, if you have 1494 glasses then insert our vip glasses instead of 0), then the desired value should be below, and so change the last 5 numbers to 149950 this is level 10 vipa, go into the game see if the number of vip changes, if so then the norm, we restart the game and again look for 149950; 327691; 26 :: 9 exactly the same transition on hex and change it to 149950. go in the game and donatte the minimum amount and the vip is activated at level 10
if someone does not understand clearly write in a personal

Edited by DeltaSpb

4 hours ago, lpn_418 said:

i do  like this , but when i use skip race, its goback the old value.

If you want race skips badly, create a new account and try the hack. It's not working for me and I don't give a *****.

18 hours ago, datguygamer said:

By the way, why is your M5 not maxed out?

I deliberately only maxed the Venom GT when I found out how the hack works, which I had left with 6 stars.

My M5 already has max stars and golden parts in the SE, I'll only have to wait for 4 more days and I'll get it, needing only materials.

20 hours ago, DeltaSpb said:

Search 0; 327681; 26 :: 9
0 Change to 361. Then go into the game take the car M5, restart and roll back unnecessary values.
Sorry for my English)

I have the M5, I tried like you said and nothing new appears into garage.