Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

Look this page,  is in Russian Language: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=832649&st=7200

But look for profile msj (FoReVeRSpd), he mentions about of hack black market for add this BP cars and explain other things:

BMW M2 Coupe
Dodge Charger R/T
Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
Mercedes-Benz C63 S Coupe
McLaren F1 LM
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Koenigsegg One:1
Hennessy Venom

Edited by Sebazz

37 minutes ago, Stallixx said:

Anyone able to edit gold but once you buy something, it goes to the old value? What to do?

yes.. ive done that.. after you hacked it.. dont buy immediately..play some race after that let it do the autosave.. bcos even if u upload it in your google play it will still revert to old gold amount..

2 hours ago, markikoy said:

yes.. ive done that.. after you hacked it.. dont buy immediately..play some race after that let it do the autosave.. bcos even if u upload it in your google play it will still revert to old gold amount..

I have done that too , I have played 2 campaign races 2 tuner trial races exited game and came back and still my edited value was there so I thought it should have been autosaved and added the daily mission gold and immediately it revert back to what it was before the hack ... Any more suggestions ?

in thi forum http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=832649&st=7200FoReVeRSpd had mentioned that some of BP car newer showed up in black market but could be cracked. I tried to register account for this forum but not pass the image security with russian character....anyone here could plz register account and asked FoReVeRSpb for the BP hacked ?

sorry for my bad english

2 hours ago, boii03 said:

in thi forum http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=832649&st=7200FoReVeRSpd had mentioned that some of BP car newer showed up in black market but could be cracked. I tried to register account for this forum but not pass the image security with russian character....anyone here could plz register account and asked FoReVeRSpb for the BP hacked ?

sorry for my bad english

You can not use the button with piclar p1, piston spider, ferarie laferari, pagani probe, kenig huan, hennessie vein, dodge demon, dodge helkat, dodge charge. So conceived by the developers.

Copied from the forum.

1 hour ago, LuCyr03 said:

You can not use the button with piclar p1, piston spider, ferarie laferari, pagani probe, kenig huan, hennessie vein, dodge demon, dodge helkat, dodge charge. So conceived by the developers.

Copied from the forum.

So then the hack is useless?

2 hours ago, LuCyr03 said:

Copied from the forum.

This is refer when you use the ab_tests file (Data hack).

You can use ever account of this web for 4pda.ru and try to send PM to him (http://bugmenot.com/view/4pda.ru)

Question: Is it possible to hack all the old cars from the event?

Answer: Yes, write to me in PM. The alternative - you can buy on the black market for Gold and swing button for Golden. 
Never show up on the black market, but cracked: 

the BMW M2 Coupe 
the Dodge the Charger the R / T 
the Dodge the Challenger as SRT Demon 
the Mercedes-Benz the C63 the S Coupe 
the McLaren the F1 the LM 
the Pagani the Cinque the Zonda 
the Koenigsegg the One: 1 
Hennessy Venom
Edited by Sebazz

1 hour ago, Sebazz said:

This is refer when you use the ab_tests file (Data hack).

You can use ever account of this web for 4pda.ru and try to send PM to him (http://bugmenot.com/view/4pda.ru)

Question: Is it possible to hack all the old cars from the event?

Answer: Yes, write to me in PM. The alternative - you can buy on the black market for Gold and swing button for Golden. 
Never show up on the black market, but cracked: 

the BMW M2 Coupe 
the Dodge the Charger the R / T 
the Dodge the Challenger as SRT Demon 
the Mercedes-Benz the C63 the S Coupe 
the McLaren the F1 the LM 
the Pagani the Cinque the Zonda 
the Koenigsegg the One: 1 
Hennessy Venom

Can you ask him and share the hack?

About the gold stuff... if I change the right values I should be able to use this gold immediately, right? I don't have to wait, race or upload the progress? I keep trying to find them but no luck so far. I have over 85k gold and I always find 2 values at most.

Edited by Therionq

4 minutes ago, Therionq said:

About the gold stuff... if I change the right values I should be able to use this gold immidiately, right? I don't have to wait, race or upload the progress? I keep trying to find them but no luck so far. I have over 85k gold and I always find 2 values at most.

Try to hack cash or event cash, tuning tools or scrap.

If you can hack some of these and you still can't hack gold, the gold can't be hacked on your account.

Btw, if you search it too fast you'll get one or two fake values, search again until you get different values.

Edited by LuCyr03

7 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Try to hack cash or event cash, tuning tools or scrap.

If you can hack some of these and you still can't hack gold, the gold can be hacked on your account.

Btw, if you search it too fast you'll get one or two fake values, search again until you get different values.

What do you mean too fast? As in too early into the loading screen?

Basically I'm trying to spam search until I find 2+ values.

2 minutes ago, Therionq said:

What do you mean too fast? As in too early into the loading screen?

Basically I'm trying to spam search until I find 2+ values.

Yes, too early, first values are the fake ones.

If you find like 3-4 values or more, these are the right ones.

3 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Yes, too early, first values are the fake ones.

If you find like 3-4 values or more, these are the right ones.

What about what I said before? I can use the gold immediately? I don't have to wait and stuff?

Edited by Therionq