Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

We should host some account exchange program where we share our accounts with people who are able to hack a specific currency ?

I can make an account and hack gold if you want but with a new account I don't think it's possible(2-3 number gold...) ?

10 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

I can make an account and hack gold if you want but with a new account I don't think it's possible(2-3 number gold...) 1f602.png

That wouldn't be very interesting for me, I already have 1.4 Million gold with everything else hacked except Race skips, I just want slightly more gold (around 10 millions) xD

14 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

I can make an account and hack gold if you want but with a new account I don't think it's possible(2-3 number gold...) 1f602.png

With 3 digit of gold it's possible xD

5 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Try doing what I said, and if it doesn't work, you can message me on private and I may help you further.

Race skips won't work because you'll need a bigger value. They're not easy to farm...

Still, didn't work. Out of curiosity, how much cash/ event cash did you have when you edited it?

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

I completed both days 1 and 2 without spending a dime (except installing materials which costs almost nothing), I had around 27000

And here I am trying to edit an amount of 231700 event cash, and it still doesn't work. Yes, the value changes but whether or not I am replacing or adding, it still gets reset when new currency is added on top of it. God dammit.

3 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

And here I am trying to edit an amount of 231700 event cash, and it still doesn't work. Yes, the value changes but whether or not I am replacing or adding, it still gets reset when new currency is added on top of it. God dammit.

Actually, my value was something near 69000, but that doesn't really matter. A 5-digit value easily yielded me 2 values (which of course don't work as they're fake), so I kept trying again and again until I got 4 results. Editing them effectively saved my cash.