Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

did it worked on you ma

6 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'm still waiting for anyone to confirm that Gold hack does work for VIP users. It worked for all the freeloaders so it's not surprising if it worked for anyone.

did it

10 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

I forgot to tell that i did not changed all the values after searching gold. I changed some of them. But I am Glad it worked for you.

did it worked for you? just dont select those values that are on bottom part of the result.. i think thats the value that reverts it back after ur done changing.. just do trial and error man.. and noticed whats changing and not..

follow the video of farman.. theres a part in there that he tick the autopause the game when using GG.. that might give you some idea.. and be patient..

i think this applies to all.even if ur vip 1-10.. it took me 2 days to figure why my hack reverts back..

16 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

1- Claim 55 gold

2- Search for Dword "86,400"

3- Edit everything to "-9,999", you should see "Claim 55 gold" enabled again
4- Edit again to "999,999,999", you should now see 55x13 instead of 55
5- claim 55x13

6- Edit everything to "-999,999,999"

7- Edit everything to "999,999,999"

8- You should now see 55x13 again, keep doing 6,7 and 8 infinitely

Either FM devs have done something with the code, making it impossible to edit the smoke datafile and add those new cars, or the person who created it hasn't updated it with the new cars (and the P1)

Thanks brother. It works. Are there any other way to hack the gold beside this one? 

2 minutes ago, markikoy said:

did it worked on you ma

did it

did it worked for you? just dont select those values that are on bottom part of the result.. i think thats the value that reverts it back after ur done changing.. just do trial and error man.. and noticed whats changing and not..

follow the video of farman.. theres a part in there that he tick the autopause the game when using GG.. that might give you some idea.. and be patient..

i think this applies to all.even if ur vip 1-10.. it took me 2 days to figure why my hack reverts back..

Yea, I hacked Cash to 999999999 and Gold to 9999999

16 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

I forgot to tell that i did not changed all the values after searching gold. I changed some of them. But I am Glad it worked for you.

ur right.. i just figured it out..that its not necessary to change them all for this can lead to crash.. i just tried some from video and used ur steps man.. thanks for that idea.. although it can be directly change to bigger values, still done it with your steps just to be secure..and FM doesnt recognize that ive hack some gold.. its almost end of the month and im think that they might take a look at our accounts..heheh

Yea, I hacked Cash to 999999999 and Gold to 9999999

sorry man..hahaha.. wrong quote..thats actually for @SomethingToDisplay

sorry @TechPrince24.. my phone messed up..hahaha

1 minute ago, markikoy said:

ur right.. i just figured it out..that its not necessary to change them all for this can lead to crash.. i just tried some from video and used ur steps man.. thanks for that idea.. although it can be directly change to bigger values, still done it with your steps just to be secure..and FM doesnt recognize that ive hack some gold.. its almost end of the month and im think that they might take a look at our accounts..heheh

They better not. I am not going to play this game anymore if they banned my account. I have spent even nights for the hacking only In this game.

44 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'm still waiting for anyone to confirm that Gold hack does work for VIP users. It worked for all the freeloaders so it's not surprising if it worked for anyone.

So I can edit event cash and normal cash but the value is getting reset. I am getting only two values for event cash but it is still getting reset. How did it work for you guys?

Yes!!! Finally I've hacked gold!!! Thanks everyone!

Btw, what is the highest value of gold? And others?

Highest value of all currencies is same; even for other games.

10 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

So I can edit event cash and normal cash but the value is getting reset. I am getting only two values for event cash but it is still getting reset. How did it work for you guys?

Highest value of all currencies is same; even for other games.

You'll need to find more than 2 values, that's how I made it work. Those 2 values you found are fake.

Here's what I did:

1- Clear data and cache for the game

2- Run GG and then the game

3- Wait for your account to sign in

4- As soon as the game restarts and the NFSNL sign shows, keep doing repetitive searches (new search) for your cash value

5- If you only find 2 values, re-do the search. DON'T REFINE, keep doing "new search"

6- According to my experience, you should find 4 values in the 2nd or 3rd search (mostly 2nd), once you find 4 results, CHANGE THEM ALL.

7- Wait for the game to run. You're almost guaranteed to keep that 1 billion cash if you edited 4 values instead of 2. I did it more than 4 times and I confirm it works this way.

BONUS Tip = tick "add value, do not replace", sometimes, just editing the value doesn't work.

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

You'll need to find more than 2 values, that's how I made it work. Those 2 values you found are fake.

Here's what I did:

1- Clear data and cache for the game

2- Run GG and then the game

3- Wait for your account to sign in

4- As soon as the game restarts and the NFSNL sign shows, keep doing repetitive searches (new search) for your cash value

5- If you only find 2 values, re-do the search. DON'T REFINE, keep doing "new search"

6- According to my experience, you should find 4 values in the 2nd or 3rd search (mostly 2nd), once you find 4 results, CHANGE THEM ALL.

7- Wait for the game to run. You're almost guaranteed to keep that 1 billion cash if you edited 4 values instead of 2. I did it more than 4 times and I confirm it works this way.

BONUS Tip = tick "add value, do not replace", sometimes, just editing the value doesn't work.

i will try that and post back. Weird how gold works for me like nothing but cash? Nope.

Just now, datguygamer said:

i will try that and post back. Weird how gold works for me like nothing but cash? Nope.

It's the exact opposite for me. Everything has worked for me so far (Scrap Points, Tuning Points, Classic Cash and Event Cash) but no Gold, I can't find more than 3 values (I did find 3 once but it still didn't work, I need to hit that jackpot of 4 values)...

5 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

It's the exact opposite for me. Everything has worked for me so far (Scrap Points, Tuning Points, Classic Cash and Event Cash) but no Gold, I can't find more than 3 values (I did find 3 once but it still didn't work, I need to hit that jackpot of 4 values)...

So far these are things that has worked for me:

1. Gold (For me, gold works in just 2 values)

2. Scrap (1 value)

3. Tuning Points (3 values)

4. Blackridge Points (7 values)

5. Spnsorships (1 value)

I just need to hack either Event cash or Cash because Even Cash will be converted to normal cash anyway. But none of them is working. Plus, there's the issue of Race Skips.

Edited by datguygamer

9 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

So far these are things that has worked for me:

1. Gold (For me, gold works in just 2 values)

2. Scrap (1 value)

3. Tuning Points (3 values)

4. Blackridge Points (7 values)

5. Spnsorships (1 value)

I just need to hack either Event cash or Cash because Even Cash will be converted to normal cash anyway. But none of them is working. Plus, there's the issue of Race Skips.

Try doing what I said, and if it doesn't work, you can message me on private and I may help you further.

Race skips won't work because you'll need a bigger value. They're not easy to farm...

When I try to hack scrap I get 2 values, then I search again and again and I get only one value, if I change this value the scrap changes but revert after buying a part.

When I try to hack cash I get like 23 values, no matter if I clear the game data or not, I change few of them and the cash is changed but reverts after buying something...

I successfully hacked only: gold, event cash, tuning tools.

I tried to hack race skips but I have only ~1150 and I get much values.