Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

On 13/01/2018 at 6:20 PM, cebs said:

Ok guys, i have something i want you all to try, maybe a way to get gold under 1000

First of all you have to backup one file, for that go to: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

Now do the usual stuff, run GG during game loading, search for your gold value (because we deleted the .sb file we will have less results) 

Once you have the results search for 2 particular adresses, they should begin with the same 4 numbers (ex: 9445xxxx and 9445xxxx) 

Edit only those 2 numbers adresses with the amount of gold you want... 

Follow every step carefully please 

2 hours ago, rafin5566 said:

i have 3 digit value, and he is editing just some particular values, and those value doest match with my value, but i tried by following the sequence but not really working. 

I already stated how to do it ;)

4 hours ago, LuCyr03 said:

I hacked the event money, but still can't hack the cash.

I'm trying with 5 number and 6 number cash but no success...

Edit: after 20 tries I hacked tools, so the cash it's possible too :D

I'm trying to hack the scrap but I get only one value at the game starting, I edit this value but when I buy a part the old scrap is back.

It's because you're finding the wrong scrap value... Try doing this: Clear game cache and data and try again. I usually get 2 fake values for scrap but as soon as I did this, 2 more values appeared in the next search, and after editing them all, the scrap effectively saved at 600 millions.

3 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

It's because you're finding the wrong scrap value... Try doing this: Clear game cache and data and try again. I usually get 2 fake values for scrap but as soon as I did this, 2 more values appeared in the next search, and after editing them all, the scrap effectively saved at 600 millions.

Or instead replacing the value, just hit "add value, not replace", sometimes it does the job xD

10 minutes ago, cebs said:

Or instead replacing the value, just hit "add value, not replace", sometimes it does the job xD

Yeah but that doesn't work when I only find the wrong values...

Btw, I somewhat lost my save progress and I found out my Scrap value is back to 26 millions again. I had to try 7 times to make it work again. Thankfully, clearing data did the trick :D

On 14/1/2018 at 1:52 AM, SomethingToDisplay said:

I don't even need to do this, all I get is the 2 values every time. Once changed, value reverts back once I buy something

Try to upload data or collect gold instead of purchasing something.

18 hours ago, markikoy said:

whats ur next value u did add after u added 1000 value? 

i think adding 1000 in value is constant bcos iv tried it but my problem is the next value to be added..

or maybe its more on timing?have u observed when did u succesfully added some values and what values did u used?

thanks man

As i said,A little bit more unless u start to get a lot less results. Try to make it 5993 value then to 99999 and then to 9999999

Welcome btw

Edited by TechPrince24

On 1/14/2018 at 1:20 AM, cebs said:

Ok guys, i have something i want you all to try, maybe a way to get gold under 1000

First of all you have to backup one file, for that go to: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

Now do the usual stuff, run GG during game loading, search for your gold value (because we deleted the .sb file we will have less results) 

Once you have the results search for 2 particular adresses, they should begin with the same 4 numbers (ex: 9445xxxx and 9445xxxx) 

Edit only those 2 numbers adresses with the amount of gold you want... 

Follow every step carefully please 

code (ex: 9445xxxx and 9445xxxx) not found in my GG

2 hours ago, TechPrince24 said:

As i said,A little bit more unless u start to get a lot less results. Try to make it 5993 value then to 99999 and then to 9999999

Welcome btw

thanks man.. i just hacked gold sucessfully..

heres my experience..

at 1st u need some patience in finding the value. what i did is that i tick those code that has 4 or 5 numbers (e.g. C56478 or C5678E) like this codes.. and carefully select them. i only choose those codes that are located in the upper part and middle part coz i have included those in the bottom part it freezees the game or it requires ur old save data..

next, i just follow @TechPrince24s advice to just add value (meaning your just doubling your gold amount) just do it until you reach a 4 digit amount, from there u can easily find your gold amount bcoz it will only now show only ur gold amount..

and for those who are yelling that after u hack the gold amount then you buy something it will just revert, thats true. (patience is the key here) all you have to do is just wait for the game to save on its own or upload on its own.. bcoz saving it on the option menu doesnt work it will just revert back to original amount..

and last thing dont be greedy.. greed leads to failure.. bcoz entering such value can be recognize by the game security.. all u have to do is add value and wait for the game to uplaod itself.. if it doesnt upload itself then spam the security..it will get tired and if u hacked sucessfully it will still revert but from ur other added gold some of them are save..

iv tested it all.. and results are fairly tiring but it enjoys me.. btw also a key for successful gold hack is to wait for the game to save itself..

Edited by markikoy

8 minutes ago, markikoy said:

heres my experience..

at 1st u need some patience in finding the value. what i did is that i tick those code that has 4 or 5 numbers (e.g. C56478 or C5678E) like this codes.. and carefully select them. i only choose those codes that are located in the upper part and middle part coz i have included those in the bottom part it freezees the game or it requires ur old save data..

next, i just follow @TechPrince24s advice to just add value (meaning your just doubling your gold amount) just do it until you reach a 4 digit amount, from there u can easily find your gold amount bcoz it will only now show only ur gold amount..

and for those who are yelling that after u hack the gold amount then you buy something it will just revert, thats true. (patience is the key here) all you have to do is just wait for the game to save on its own or upload on its own.. bcoz saving it on the option menu doesnt work it will just revert back to original amount..

and last thing dont be greedy.. greed leads to failure.. bcoz entering such value can be recognize by the game security.. all u have to do is add value and wait for the game to uplaod itself.. if it doesnt upload itself then spam the security..it will get tired and if u hacked sucessfully it will still revert but from ur other added gold some of them are save..

iv tested it all.. and results are fairly tiring but it enjoys me.. btw also a key for successful gold hack is to wait for the game to save itself..

Dude, I'm not sure what you're exactly saying about this "game saving itself", it makes no sense.

The key is finding the "correct" gold value which will eventually keep your edited gold. I've been testing this hack for 4 days now and I can easily say I've figured the trick out: You MUST tell the difference between a fake "debug" value (which FireMonkeys use on purpose to flood the game load and -eventually- crash it if you edit them) and the value which effectively stores your Gold / Cash / Scrap / Tuning Points. As long as you don't edit the right value(s), you'll still see the gold getting edited and you're free to wait for an eternity - Your gold will never save.

1 hour ago, markikoy said:

heres my experience..

I forgot to tell that i did not changed all the values after searching gold. I changed some of them. But I am Glad it worked for you.