Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

14 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

We will eventually see most of the missing cars in both Loading docks and the Black Market, it's just a matter of time. Even the rich kids are complaining in the official Reddit page.

Hacking the blueprints is just too hard and dangerous. I've only seen one guy doing it on Youtube, and he unlocked way more than 65 cars (maybe 90 even) with infinite Blueprints to stage up. He basically just ruined the game and got instantly banned.

90?  Where did he get the extra 24 cars?

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

He said 92 in the description, maybe he's wrong xD

Yeah, I think so. Or maybe...

9 minutes ago, cebs said:

Another thing hacked :)

Screenshot_20180114-170516.jpg

I could do that but I have max credits already. SO that is useless for me now. :p EDIT: Buddy @cebs, can you help me with Race Skips? That's the only thing I have left to hack.

Edited by datguygamer

Just now, datguygamer said:

What did you find out?

It's the scrap points hack which gave me the hint. The first two tries failed because I "only" found 2 values which, as soon as I edit and the loading circle freezes before the "connecting" screen, the 2 values will automatically change to some very random **** (Like in my case, one changed to 43 and the second to a 10-digit negative number). As soon as this happens, my scrap points successfully changed to over 400 millions, but as I purchased a legendary part, boom! Back to 26 millions.

Something weird happened in the third try. The first search led me to the *usual* 2 values. What I did was immediately launching a "new search" of the same value. To my surprise, I'm sitting with 4 results!! I immediately edited them because I somehow knew it would work. The two last values remained the same even after the circle freeze, the connecting screen and even the main menu. 

Which kinda led me to this: FM will trick you into thinking you've found the right values to hack, but really, they're fake. I just realized I've always been editing the wrong Gold values (although they're the only ones I manage to find)...

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

It's the scrap points hack which gave me the hint. The first two tries failed because I "only" found 2 values which, as soon as I edit and the loading circle freezes before the "connecting" screen, the 2 values will automatically change to some very random **** (Like in my case, one changed to 43 and the second to a 10-digit negative number). As soon as this happens, my scrap points successfully changed to over 400 millions, but as I purchased a legendary part, boom! Back to 26 millions.

Something weird happened in the third try. The first search led me to the *usual* 2 values. What I did was immediately launching a "new search" of the same value. To my surprise, I'm sitting with 4 results!! I immediately edited them because I somehow knew it would work. The two last values remained the same even after the circle freeze, the connecting screen and even the main menu. 

Which kinda led me to this: FM will trick you into thinking you've found the right values to hack, but really, they're fake. I just realized I've always been editing the wrong Gold values (although they're the only ones I manage to find)...

Oh this thing. Yeah, I already posted this above today. The game throws you false debug values. Sneaky indeed.