Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

5 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Okay, I need to experiment a bit with this and I need some help. Anyone willing to help must quote my replies so that I can get a notification from that. Search 346210 as DWORD and tell me how many results you are all getting.

During loading the game, only one result after that, none 

Edited by cebs

1 minute ago, cebs said:

During loading the game, only one result after that, none 

Ah okay, thanks mate. I am getting about 20 results myself so I have to think of how to reduce the values. Hmm. Wonder how many others can get.

2 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Ah okay, thanks mate. I am getting about 20 results myself so I have to think of how to reduce the values. Hmm. Wonder how many others can get.

Try this: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

After that make a new search to see if it reduces search results 

26 minutes ago, cebs said:

Try this: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

After that make a new search to see if it reduces search results 

That's the save file.

12 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Okay so.... Surprise!

Z6B4lgj.png

Today, I tried "hacking" my tuning points (I had 23079) just for the heck of it, and... Woah! It worked on the first try and right now, I have 9 million tuning points.

How much gold do you have?

48 minutes ago, cebs said:

Yes i know, but don't worry, you won't lose anything 

Narrowed it down by searching it again after searching it while game loads. Then it auto gave me two results. So it seems the game does load "proper"values right after the logo (because the game shows debug values when searching, those sneaky Firemonkey devs)

I paid 5$ and got 2.6 millions from farming 55x(13,12,...,1) gold. I'm left with 1.4 millions after maxing all the cars I own

Oh, during that daily gold hacking spree, I assume.

Can you help with something? I assume you have all cars in the game. How many are there in total? I currently have 54 myself.

27 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Okay so.... Surprise!

Z6B4lgj.png

Today, I tried "hacking" my tuning points (I had 23079) just for the heck of it, and... Woah! It worked on the first try and right now, I have 9 million tuning points.

Also works with scrap points, for gold hack i paid $5 and money with drift

12 minutes ago, datguygamer said:

Can you help with something? I assume you have all cars in the game. How many are there in total? I currently have 54 myself.

I have 61, and missing 4 of them, so the total is 65, for now...

Btw, I'm the only who received return of razon(m4 f82 razor) at the event? Because I already own the M4 F82 Razor maxed out :D

Now I have 2 m4 razor's in my garage(one loaned) :))

Edited by LuCyr03