Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

The cash hack didn't work for me when I had 13 millions, no matter how many times I tried :(

I had done one thing, instead of replacing the value, i ticket on GG "add value, not replace" 

Edited by cebs

6 minutes ago, cebs said:

I had done one thing, instead of replacing the value, i ticket on GG "add value" 

BLESS YOU! It worked on the first try when I ticked on "add to value". Now I have 100 millions, time to tune all the cars :D

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

Just now, acekicker said:

guys do u get 2 game guardian icons when u install GG ?

1 is SG the other is HG

Yap :), for me both worked 

BLESS YOU! It worked on the first try when I ticked on "add to value". Now I have 100 millions, time to tune all the cars :D

Finally some good news... Really glad bro xD

3 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Is anyone else getting this message when running the game?

"There was an error attempting to download assets. Please check your connection then try again."

My game is working.

I had done one thing, instead of replacing the value, i ticket on GG "add value, not replace" 

For me it's still not working, for cash.

18 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Nothing special, you'll just suffer trying to "effectively" change the gold value. It'll just keep reverting to the original when you purchase something, and it's confirmed by 90% of the users (very few got it)

And apparently I am one of those few who got the gold hack to work properly. But I still can't get the drift values to work even after just editing it before the finish line. So there's that.

Edited by datguygamer

On 1/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, TechPrince24 said:

Here is all with what i can help.

I have no vip so i dont know if this will work for vip guys.

I had 758 Gold then i searched the value. It was the 50th something try from 100 plus gold. Usually i edit values to more than 5 digits, as a result my game crashes before starting. Same thing happened at 758 gold , i searched & edited all values then game crashed.But i then thought it is something related to large value that i edit to. So searched 758 then changed to 1000 and then boom i hacked gold.But my difficulty increased on near 1000 gold as i got hundreds of results but somehow i  was able to change the value to 5859(becos these type of values, e.g 7681,3493 yeah u got the idea, are easy to find in next search). Then i changed to a 5 digit value and then to 9999999. And i hack gold.it took 5 hours for this hack but it is the best method without soending 5$ or 400Rs.

All want to say is search whatever value u have of gold then change it to values that i told u or similar to those then patiently increase those.

I want to thank @cebs as he has a huge role in this hack and the money hack. Without his help i wouldnt be able to do both hacks.TQ happy hacking and dont forget to download smokedata on page 1. ?

whats ur next value u did add after u added 1000 value? 

i think adding 1000 in value is constant bcos iv tried it but my problem is the next value to be added..

or maybe its more on timing?have u observed when did u succesfully added some values and what values did u used?

thanks man