Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

37 minutes ago, cebs said:

Ok guys, i have something i want you all to try, maybe a way to get gold under 1000

First of all you have to backup one file, for that go to: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

Now do the usual stuff, run GG during game loading, search for your gold value (because we deleted the .sb file we will have less results) 

Once you have the results search for 2 particular adresses, they should begin with the same 4 numbers (ex: 9445xxxx and 9445xxxx) 

Edit only those 2 numbers adresses with the amount of gold you want... 

Follow every step carefully please 

Didn't work , i didn't even see those 2 addresses 

1 minute ago, Rheckar said:

Didn't work , i didn't even see those 2 addresses 

I just gave an example, the lines could be different for you, you have to search carefully :)

2 hours ago, cebs said:

Ok guys, i have something i want you all to try, maybe a way to get gold under 1000

First of all you have to backup one file, for that go to: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

Now do the usual stuff, run GG during game loading, search for your gold value (because we deleted the .sb file we will have less results) 

Once you have the results search for 2 particular adresses, they should begin with the same 4 numbers (ex: 9445xxxx and 9445xxxx) 

I don't even need to do this, all I get is the 2 values every time. Once changed, value reverts back once I buy something

5 hours ago, cebs said:

make a vid and post it here if it worked for u anyway im trying it right now..

4 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I don't even need to do this, all I get is the 2 values every time. Once changed, value reverts back once I buy something

You have only 2 lines above 1000

I made this tutorial from a YouTube video from a brasilian user, all the credits goes to him 

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

Yeah, and no matter how many times I change them, it just won't work.

I'm not home yet to try it, give me 1h and i'll try :)

1 hour ago, acekicker said:

22 minutes ago, acekicker said:

not working neither

It worked for me 

4 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I already gave up on doing it, waste of time.

You need time my friend, just a tip... 

Edit the 2 lines you think it's correct, if not working open GG when game it's open and see witch files changed to 0, if you have 2 identical adresses, restart everything and only change those two lines...

That's how i managed to hack 

Edited by cebs

1 minute ago, cebs said:

You need time my friend, just a tip... 

Edit the 2 lines you think it's correct, if not working open GG when game it's open and see witch files changed to 0, if you have 2 identical adresses, restart everything and only change those...

That's how i managed to hack 

My case is different, my gold value is over 2 millions, so I only get either 1, 2 or 3 results at max whenever I'm searching. I edit them all, my gold value changes but as soon as I buy something, values are back to what they were before the hack.

I'm fed up, I've been trying for 3 consecutive nights on both cash and gold with no results.

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

My case is different, my gold value is over 2 millions, so I only get either 1, 2 or 3 results at max whenever I'm searching. I edit them all, my gold value changes but as soon as I buy something, values are back to what they were before the hack.

I'm fed up, I've been trying for 3 consecutive nights on both cash and gold with no results.

Ohhh, i though you had less money xD... 

On my primary account i also have over 2 millions but since i have a vip account, nothing works for me, only the cash had done the trick 

1 minute ago, cebs said:

Ohhh, i though you had less money xD... 

On my primary account i also have over 2 millions but since i have a vip account, nothing works for me, only the cash had done the trick 

What's the recommended value for me to do the cash hack? I'm tired from doing the drift hack...

I think I'll just settle with 2 million gold for now and try to get infinite cash

16 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

What's the recommended value for me to do the cash hack? I'm tired from doing the drift hack...

I think I'll just settle with 2 million gold for now and try to get infinite cash

If i'm not wrong,  when i done the hack i had above 2 millions, now i have 1.972.014.246