Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

8 hours ago, TechPrince24 said:

Here is all with what i can help.

I have no vip so i dont know if this will work for vip guys.

I had 758 Gold then i searched the value. It was the 50th something try from 100 plus gold. Usually i edit values to more than 5 digits, as a result my game crashes before starting. Same thing happened at 758 gold , i searched & edited all values then game crashed.But i then thought it is something related to large value that i edit to. So searched 758 then changed to 1000 and then boom i hacked gold.But my difficulty increased on near 1000 gold as i got hundreds of results but somehow i  was able to change the value to 5859(becos these type of values, e.g 7681,3493 yeah u got the idea, are easy to find in next search). Then i changed to a 5 digit value and then to 9999999. And i hack gold.it took 5 hours for this hack but it is the best method without soending 5$ or 400Rs.

All want to say is search whatever value u have of gold then change it to values that i told u or similar to those then patiently increase those.

I want to thank @cebs as he has a huge role in this hack and the money hack. Without his help i wouldnt be able to do both hacks.TQ happy hacking and dont forget to download smokedata on page 1. 1f918.png

I have 2.259.097 gold and 13.212.186, the game never crashes when I edit values (since I only find 2 results), but the gold still reverts to its old value... Is there a trick in this case?

28 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I have 2.259.097 gold and 13.212.186, the game never crashes when I edit values (since I only find 2 results), but the gold still reverts to its old value... Is there a trick in this case?

The most common cause is maybe because you are vip user, otherwise keep trying ?

2 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Nah, there is a video on Youtube where it shows gold hack working with VIP 10, so that makes no sense...

Probably in a previous version where it was already fixed or am i wrong? 

2 minutes ago, cebs said:

Could you please share it, i can give a try :)

Nothing special, you'll just suffer trying to "effectively" change the gold value. It'll just keep reverting to the original when you purchase something, and it's confirmed by 90% of the users (very few got it)

Ok guys, i have something i want you all to try, maybe a way to get gold under 1000

First of all you have to backup one file, for that go to: Internal memory, Android, data, com.ea.game.nfs14_row, files, var, saves and backup and delete the file ending with .sb

Now do the usual stuff, run GG during game loading, search for your gold value (because we deleted the .sb file we will have less results) 

Once you have the results search for 2 particular adresses, they should begin with the same 4 numbers (ex: 9445xxxx and 9445xxxx) 

Edit only those 2 numbers adresses with the amount of gold you want... 

Follow every step carefully please