Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

10 hours ago, Sourav17 said:

Any chance of hacking fast ford crate??

Don't bother, I've never seen time limited crates getting hacked.

I suggest you hack gold, buy a few Fast Ford crates, get AT LEAST one stack of Blueprints for every car you don't own, and then get the mod file and purchase the rest of the Blueprints. That will be much cheaper than spamming Fast Ford.

47 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Don't bother, I've never seen time limited crates getting hacked.

I suggest you hack gold, buy a few Fast Ford crates, get AT LEAST one stack of Blueprints for every car you don't own, and then get the mod file and purchase the rest of the Blueprints. That will be much cheaper than spamming Fast Ford.

I'm unable to hack gold since I've less than 1000 gold ?

And which mod file you're talking about? Can you tell me in detail?

Edited by Sourav17

13 minutes ago, Sourav17 said:

I'm unable to hack gold since I've less than 1000 gold 1f613.png

And which mod file you're talking about? Can you tell me in detail?

If you can't use the edit method, spend 5$ and generate gold everyday. I got 2.5 millions using that method.

The mod file is present in page 1. Copy the ab_tests folder to Android/Data/com.ea.game.nfs14_row/res/files/res/published/data. If you do this, you'll be able to buy all the materials, and blueprints (except the P1, One:1, Venom GT and some more) using gold. Note that the file is useless if you don't have excess gold.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

59 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

If you can't use the edit method, spend 5$ and generate gold everyday. I got 2.5 millions using that method.

The mod file is present in page 1. Copy the ab_tests folder to Android/Data/com.ea.game.nfs14_row/res/files/res/published/data. If you do this, you'll be able to buy all the materials, and blueprints (except the P1, One:1, Venom GT and some more) using gold. Note that the file is useless if you don't have excess gold.

Thanks ☺️

1 hour ago, SergiuC said:

Something is wrong! Nothing works on Bluestacks after new day reset. Used to work other days (gold and premium crates without any effort)....

Nothing is wrong, just try a few hours later.

(I have no explanation as to why gold hack isn't working after day reset (midnight) but it works again 6-7 hours later)

Here is all with what i can help.

I have no vip so i dont know if this will work for vip guys.

I had 758 Gold then i searched the value. It was the 50th something try from 100 plus gold. Usually i edit values to more than 5 digits, as a result my game crashes before starting. Same thing happened at 758 gold , i searched & edited all values then game crashed.But i then thought it is something related to large value that i edit to. So searched 758 then changed to 1000 and then boom i hacked gold.But my difficulty increased on near 1000 gold as i got hundreds of results but somehow i  was able to change the value to 5859(becos these type of values, e.g 7681,3493 yeah u got the idea, are easy to find in next search). Then i changed to a 5 digit value and then to 9999999. And i hack gold.it took 5 hours for this hack but it is the best method without soending 5$ or 400Rs.

All want to say is search whatever value u have of gold then change it to values that i told u or similar to those then patiently increase those.

I want to thank @cebs as he has a huge role in this hack and the money hack. Without his help i wouldnt be able to do both hacks.TQ happy hacking and dont forget to download smokedata on page 1. ?

3 hours ago, TechPrince24 said:

I had 758 Gold then i searched the value. It was the 50th something try from 100 plus gold. Usually i edit values to more than 5 digits, as a result my game crashes before starting. Same thing happened at 758 gold , i searched & edited all values then game crashed.But i then thought it is something related to large value that i edit to. So searched 758 then changed to 1000 and then boom i hacked gold.But my difficulty increased on near 1000 gold as i got hundreds of results but somehow i  was able to change the value to 5859(becos these type of values, e.g 7681,3493 yeah u got the idea, are easy to find in next search). Then i changed to a 5 digit value and then to 9999999. And i hack gold.it took 5 hours for this hack but it is the best method without soending 5$ or 400Rs.

All want to say is search whatever value u have of gold then change it to values that i told u or similar to those then patiently increase those.

I want to thank @cebs as he has a huge role in this hack and the money hack. Without his help i wouldnt be able to do both hacks.TQ happy hacking and dont forget to download smokedata on page 1. 1f918.png

I've collected some more gold and now I have 1059 gold. But still i couldn't hack gold

51 minutes ago, Sourav17 said:

I've collected some more gold and now I have 1059 gold. But still i couldn't hack gold

Search this value and and change all the values to 5973 .if it fails then increase gold to 1061 and then to 5973. Also read carefully what i said previously in this page.

18 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

New Nitro and cash hack, much easier than what we've had before!

When I do that, only Nitro works. The drift score stays normal.

Today I got a 5Mb update and as expected, that "buy gold and hack it" method is having issues on my end. But since I have max gold now, so far it won't be an issue.

On 1/10/2018 at 12:11 AM, LuCyr03 said:

I don't think vip can be hacked...

But the guy I quoted said VIP can be hacked the same way.

6 hours ago, TechPrince24 said:

I want to thank @cebs as he has a huge role in this hack and the money hack. Without his help i wouldnt be able to do both hacks.TQ happy hacking and dont forget to download smokedata on page 1. 1f918.png

I really appreciate my friend but all the credits goes to you cause you put a lot of time and effort into... 

Nice weekend to all of you :)