Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

31 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Hack cash and buy as many x5 classic crates as you wish, problem solved!

still same result bro.. i have hack cash.. i already reinstalled the game.. but both free classic crates and x5 worth 20000 seems to frezee everytime i click it..

Name of Game:
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:2.7.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, vip, tuning points, money.
Have you tried cheating this game? No

Whathappened?: I Need to know How other hackers can cheat specific points like a vip and others
Comments: Can anyone help me how to find the right values in Need for Speed No Limits 2.7.3 using Game Guardian?

I saw videos on YouTube of people hacking gold but only with high values, with small values I found around 70-100 values, however I need to find out which are the two that I need to change is this also true for money and other hacks.

Note that this hack is done when we close NFS, we record the number that we want to modify, we open it and when the game is loading, we look for the value in GG and modify it. I searched the internet but found nothing on, can anyone help me with this? 

Remember that while the game is loading and we use the GG, it is possible to hack to VIP, money, gold, tool points, scrap, etc. Thanks for listening

2 hours ago, NFSmarcus said:

Hi, anyone knows how to hack classic crates? I need some materials.
I know how to hack premium crates. Thanks in advance

Why don't you just hack cash? Like that you can have all the classic crates you want xD

17 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

If I take the 5$ pack and dont claim it ill still have it untouche after archievements reset? Hack works only for 55x13 or could also work for 55x12, 55x11 or other day?

Hack works with remaining days, (55x13, 55x12 and so on) till your vip ends 

2 hours ago, Javascript27 said:

Name of Game:
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version:2.7.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold, vip, tuning points, money.
Have you tried cheating this game? No

Whathappened?: I Need to know How other hackers can cheat specific points like a vip and others
Comments: Can anyone help me how to find the right values in Need for Speed No Limits 2.7.3 using Game Guardian?

I saw videos on YouTube of people hacking gold but only with high values, with small values I found around 70-100 values, however I need to find out which are the two that I need to change is this also true for money and other hacks.

Note that this hack is done when we close NFS, we record the number that we want to modify, we open it and when the game is loading, we look for the value in GG and modify it. I searched the internet but found nothing on, can anyone help me with this? 

Remember that while the game is loading and we use the GG, it is possible to hack to VIP, money, gold, tool points, scrap, etc. Thanks for listening

And how you hack vip or game level during loading? 

2 hours ago, cebs said:

Why don't you just hack cash? Like that you can have all the classic crates you want xD

I face some problem trying to hack cash, apparently I tried it through drifting, but it simply doesn't register in the end of the race

2 hours ago, NFSmarcus said:

I face some problem trying to hack cash, apparently I tried it through drifting, but it simply doesn't register in the end of the race

Then you aren't doing it properly, you must follow the steps exactly as shown in the videos. It's a pretty complicated process but it does work.

21 hours ago, Javascript27 said:

How do you hack VIP? Like what to search for and what type of value?

Edited by datguygamer

My problem is : i hack freeze token all access tuner trials ( changed 86400 to 999999999 ) and it only worked for opening all access day but not freeze token. After finishing all races of tuner trials , the next 2 days ( hacked on Monday, now is Wednesday) tuner trials had not opened for me anymore.

Any suggestion or solution to solve my problem?