Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

19 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

Hey Guys good news, I figured out money hack.

When u succeed in changing money amount to 9999999 or more then instead of spending it do a race which will add some money in ur edited money amount then u can spend it without loosing the value to 0. That is all i could do in last 2-3 hours. Hope it will work for u guys ;)

That will work for vip people also? 

Unfortunately not working for vip, thanks for sharing :)

Edited by cebs

1 minute ago, TechPrince24 said:

I'm not a vip but u can try . I think it will work for vips if all the things are same .

Nvm bro, i didn't see it was for money only... ??

22 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

Can u tell me minimum gold value which shows less result on searching. I currently have 202 gold

With 218 it gave me 74 results 

9 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Welp, I tried what you guys suggested, nope! The cash value will still revert to the original once you win a race. The same goes for gold when I try claiming daily assignments. I guess being VIP really does ruin things. :'(

Don't know how you do it but cash hack works for me and i'm vip 4

For gold this method works for everybody, even vip users 

Edited by cebs

For Me it Was E8 then i cleared data and it became e6 after some time E3 niw nothing only loading not even trying to connect the server. The server maintainance was supposed to be on 7:30 but its 1:28 in india. Is there any standard for world clock in which its around 7:30 am and 7th january? 

Edit: It was server  maintainance. Thank god ..... i thought i have lost another no limit account. Game working properly now 

Edited by TechPrince24

15 hours ago, TechPrince24 said:

Hey Guys good news, I figured out money hack.

When u succeed in changing money amount to 9999999 or more then instead of spending it do a race which will add some money in ur edited money amount then u can spend it without loosing the value to 0. That is all i could do in last 2-3 hours. Hope it will work for u guys ;)

It's not working, I don't have vip.

10 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

It's not working, I don't have vip.

U have to try different values.the values which will work are probably shown in the search result of 20-50 values. TRY to make money of odd numbers e.g 11851 . This kind of values will be least on searching. And it is not easy i tried multiple times and my money did not change on first 7 searches and in after that , on purchasing, the value changed back to 0. I tried adding money instead of spending it. Try multiple times that is all i can say to help

I still could not hack gold value :(