Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

3 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

I changed my gold, buyed something and the value remained(-5 gold that I spend)

Exit game, enter and the gold is still here.

I don't have vip.

Nice, hack only works with non vip people 

2 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

@cebs in your case only one value shows up and in our case multiple values show up in which game launching necessary values are present if we change them then the game crashes just like @SomethingToDisplay . Please show us this method with new level 1 account.

It didn't work for me...

3 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

@cebs in your case only one value shows up and in our case multiple values show up in which game launching necessary values are present if we change them then the game crashes just like @SomethingToDisplay . Please show us this method with new level 1 account.

Try to rise a bit more your account and money and try again 

7 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

What about gold? Are you failing to make it work?

I'm increasing the value cause the less is the value more results you will have... I'm trying to reach 200 of gold to see if the search results are less than 10 

Just now, cebs said:

I'm increasing the value cause the less is the value more results you will have... I'm trying to reach 200 of gold to see if the search results are less than 10 

Also, I tried cash hack with a bigger value (8 millions after drift hack), it does change but once I buy something, it reverts back. I tried uploading to the cloud many times + restarting the game, it just can't work. :(

1 minute ago, cebs said:

Help me with cash, I change the value but when I buy something the old value is back.

5 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Any way to max out the 918 Spyder, P1, One:1 and probably Venom GT too?

My 918 is maxed but only because they had it in the premium crates for 3 days. Your only solution is to wait. If someone makes a new data file with the new cars included, then we can buy the blueprints.