Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

Guys, MASSIVE news for me!

I entered my gold value (which was 2.5 million) in GameGuardian before the game launched, changed the value to 10 million and.... IT CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!

I just uploaded my savegame to the cloud, and the new value is still there.

Try it, it MAY work! I'm at VIP 1 btw (I only bought the 5$ pack).

EDIT: It does change the value, but once I buy something, the old value is back!

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Guys, MASSIVE news for me!

I entered my gold value (which was 2.5 million) in GameGuardian before the game launched, changed the value to 10 million and.... IT CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!

I just uploaded my savegame to the cloud, and the new value is still there.

Try it, it MAY work! I'm at VIP 1 btw (I only bought the 5$ pack).

But have you tried to buy something? Mine also changes but when i bought something it restores original gold value 

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

I was about to edit my post 1f602.png1f602.png Nope! My gold is back to the original value.

It was nice while I believed it to be true.

????

It's due to VIP 

5 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I have 140 would work for me and how or what are the steps?

Go ahead and report please ?

Don't forget to buy something to see if gold remains 

Edited by cebs

Sunday at 7:30 server will be going in maintainance mode.They will probably fix crates and tuner trial bugs so you guys better take most out of it and they can even release newer version of the game soon. And i want to ask is there any Money Hack currently working and how to get modded data files you guys were talking about. THNKX in Advance BTW :)

Just now, TechPrince24 said:

Sunday at 7:30 server will be going in maintainance mode.They will probably fix crates and tuner trial bugs so you guys better take most out of it and they can even release newer version of the game soon. And i want to ask is there any Money Hack currently working and how to get modded data files you guys were talking about. THNKX in Advance BTW :)

The video i post above also works for money, even with vip 

12 minutes ago, cebs said:

The video i post above also works for money, even with vip 

Nope its not working for me, Gold and Cash remains same but my game crashes at more attempts. I tried both values gold and money

9 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

Nope its not working for me, Gold and Cash remains same but my game crashes at more attempts. I tried both values gold and money

You are doing something wrong, tried now and money works... Search your actual money value and change it during logging 

Naah Man tried alot but still same result, in my case multiple values show up by changing these values my game hangs and stops working . In rare cases it started but values were same in both gold and money cases

3 minutes ago, TechPrince24 said:

Naah Man tried alot but still same result, in my case multiple values show up by changing these values my game hangs and stops working . In rare cases it started but values were same in both gold and money cases

I'm on a level 6 account and i have 1.999.227.739 of money... 

Money Hack works ;)