Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

21 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I can only imagine you're not timing the taps properly and that's why the loop isn't following the game's speed. 

I know of no other app capable of doing  a great job like Repetitouch, sorry.

I got good news. I tried everything on my phone, even changed my phone software a couple times but it did not solve the issue.

Then I got an idea. I installed blue stacks on my PC and searched for 'Repetitouch Bluestacks' on google and found a few settings on the official website to make it work on the blue stacks. Then I installed the game, set-up everything in blue stacks and repetitouch is working like a charm now. What's even better is, my phone is totally free and I can play other games / do other stuff while on PC I keep collecting gold.

I suggest you guys do the same if you want to keep your phone free. I am so glad it worked.

EDIT: If anyone is interested, I can describe the whole procedure here as well as the link to the pre-rooted version of blue stacks that I am using.

Edited by Blackburn
More info

6 hours ago, Blackburn said:

I got good news. I tried everything on my phone, even changed my phone software a couple times but it did not solve the issue.

Then I got an idea. I installed blue stacks on my PC and searched for 'Repetitouch Bluestacks' on google and found a few settings on the official website to make it work on the blue stacks. Then I installed the game, set-up everything in blue stacks and repetitouch is working like a charm now. What's even better is, my phone is totally free and I can play other games / do other stuff while on PC I keep collecting gold.

I suggest you guys do the same if you want to keep your phone free. I am so glad it worked.

EDIT: If anyone is interested, I can describe the whole procedure here as well as the link to the pre-rooted version of blue stacks that I am using.

Wow, you're right!!!!!!!!!!

Farming gold in BlueStacks is MUCH smoother and the game never gets slow or crashes (unless I set a loop of 200+), if only I've known this 3 days ago. 

For now it doesn't matter: The Henessey Venom GT events starts!!! Happy hacking! ?

For anyone who is interested, here is what I did to run the game and Repetitouch on Bluestacks.

First of all, download the rooted Bluestacks 0.10.7 from here https://mega.nz/#!GFVilDAL!Wkyp2xpxFOx8J_Gz8wIf0jGSxTT3IiT6xthvrHhRbME. Although version 1, 2 and 3 of Bluestacks are also available, 0.10.7 is the lightest version and takes least amount of resources. Windows 7 and 8 are recommended for this but I am using on Windows 10 without any problems.

After installing Bluestacks, login your Google account, install NFS No Limits and update Google Play Services (if you cannot find Play Services in Play Store, run the game once, it will prompt you to update) and Google Play Games. Install GameGuardian and Repetitouch. The above mentioned version of Bluestacks comes with SuperUser per-installed so there will be no issue running GG (GameGuardian) or RT (Repetitouch).

Open RT, go to Settings->Advanced, select Additional Input Type and choose Bluestacks virtual mouse. Then go back and select Override Multitouch Type and choose 2.3+ Legacy Mode.

Run the game, GG and RT and do the usual thing of editing and recording. IMPORTANT: During recording, WAIT AT LEAST 3 SECONDS before hitting the stop button, otherwise recording will be broken. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MUST BE FOLLOWED.

After that, it is everything as usual, as you would do on a mobile phone.

1 hour ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Do someone know how to get remaining blueprint for those car we get from the event?

By using the modded data file, I am able to get every single SE car from the black market, fully staged, EXCEPT the Mclaren P1. I also haven't taken part in the One:1 event, so I guess that car cannot be fully staged with the modded file.

My guess is: All the new cars from the 2.7.3 version cannot be fully staged with mods. You must wait for FM to release the BPs either in the Black Market, Race Replays in campaign or premium crates.

On 27/12/2017 at 10:09 PM, rafin5566 said:

Anyone successfully hacked gold with this method?

I only succeeded with cash

Edited by cebs

My gold hack tutorial using BlueStacks and Mouse Recorder on Windows 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bubUiczyzRg

ADVICE FOR ALL: There is a maintenance window scheduled for the game in 2 days (January 7th), there's a 99% chance they'll patch all the working loopholes as of today, including the gold hack I showed in the video. If you're willing to hack gold, do AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD before Sunday!

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

36 minutes ago, boii03 said:

@cebs : can u guide me step by step in english please ? how to hack money like the video u posted

tks a lot

The value that i search is my actual gold, so see what is gold amount and put yours... 

If you have VIP activate it will not work this hack, that's my case unfortunately