Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

37 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I have more 9 runs in 7th day for event prize and i wont have time to do it... You guys have any other ideas for hacking except root cause im really affraid to fcked up my phone for a game?

You can't use any hack without root.

43 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I have more 9 runs in 7th day for event prize and i wont have time to do it... You guys have any other ideas for hacking except root cause im really affraid to fcked up my phone for a game?

Forget anything called "hacks" if your phone isn't rooted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Hax, here's my progress after 3 days of Repetitouch botting!

- Over 1 million gold + 500k spent on Blueprints and upgrades using the modded data file. Since I don't care about Blackridge Rivals, 90% of my cars aren't upgraded to Black Edition (it eats too much gold to be worth it).

- Unfortunately no One:1 for me since I've accidentally joined the 370z special event when I was level 19. Can't wait for the Hennessey SE!

2 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Forget anything called "hacks" if your phone isn't rooted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Hax, here's my progress after 3 days of Repetitouch botting!

- Over 1 million gold + 500k spent on Blueprints and upgrades using the modded data file. Since I don't care about Blackridge Rivals, 90% of my cars aren't upgraded to Black Edition (it eats too much gold to be worth it).

- Unfortunately no One:1 for me since I've accidentally joined the 370z special event when I was level 19. Can't wait for the Hennessey SE!

Sorry to ask. What is repetitouch botting? And how to use modded data file?

I played without any hack till now. All Ive spend was what i had as gold an time. Can u share me a easy way to root an lg g4 h815 without any issues after?

My event car is 928 PR so Im at the limit of 930 so far and have only 92 golds in account (for other 5 upgrade runs) and 10hrs only. Fck im so close!!! Lol

Edited by SergiuC

32 minutes ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Sorry to ask. What is repetitouch botting? And how to use modded data file?

1- Download Repetitouch Pro. It allows to record screen taps (with the red button) and then repeat the sequence as many times as you wish with the green button. You can set the loop count or just let it do it again and again, infinitely.

2- Buy the 5$ pack (55 Gold for 14 days), you'll get the reward in the milestones window. Activate it and take your 55 gold!

3- Assuming your phone is rooted, run the latest version of GameGuardian, select NFS NL process and search for "86400" with the DWord type. You'll find slightly more than 100 values.

4- Change the values to -9999 and watch the 55 gold reward in milestones getting available again. Don't do anything.

5- Change the value again from -9999 to 999999999. This should keep the 55 gold reward but with an extra twist. This time you'll see 55x13! (If it's your first day owning the 5$ pack). Claim it and your gold should increase by 715.

6- Here's where Repetitouch gets handy. Normally, claiming the 715 gold bonus again will require you to do the following: Change the values to -999999999 (just add a minus), and delete the "-" again by editing the values. Now the 55x13 gold bonus will be available again. If you don't want to do the editing 500 times a day, you only do it once with Repetitouch and it'll do the work later by mimicking exactly what you've done in step 6. If you find this too hard, some lads on Youtube have already done it, all I did was following them and making the process more practical with a few more touches.

7- The only issue you may encounter with Repetitouch doing the loops is your phone's memory being clogged up (full) the higher the loop count is, which will cause the game to freeze and shut down, and not saving your gold increase. In my case, my Galaxy Note 3 has 3GB of RAM, and I can do up to 40 loops before the game freezes, not allowing me to upload and save my progress to the cloud. I'm always safe with a loop of 30-35 which gets me around 20k gold in less than 7 minutes.

8- Here's my typical Gold hack day: Open GameGuardian before the game, open Repetitouch, open the game, search 86400 in GG, change to -9999, change to 999999999, claim gold,  press the red button in repetitouch, this will start recording so be quick, quickly tap on gg icon, quickly change to -999999999, quickly change to 999999999,  press the X in GG top right corner, claim gold again, press stop in repetitouch. This loop lasts between 7 and 10 seconds, depending on how quick I am. Now that the loop is saved, I tap on the blue star, go to settings, change the loop count to 30, save and start the sequence by holding the green play button.

9- You can find the modded file in page 1 (smokedatahack.zip). Download and extract it, copy the "ab_tests" folder to "Device Storage / Android / Data / com.EA.game.nfs14_row / Files / res / published / data /". Open the game, you should now be able to buy everything from the garage (Blueprints and parts) with gold. Note that this is USELESS if you don't have excess gold to spend. If you wish to revert back, just delete the ab_tests folder.

32 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

I played without any hack till now. All Ive spend was what i had as gold an time. Can u share me a easy way to root an lg g4 h815 without any issues after?

Have you checked XDA? No one can really help you here as this is a discussion thread for a specific game hack and not the root process itself.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

On 12/29/2017 at 5:09 PM, Beangrower said:

Thanks. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.  Noticed the numbers would change.  Instead of 999999999, it would change to 256739...  something like that.  Tried to do the tuner trials hack. Wasn't infinite so I tried the 604800 Dword to 0 that i saw a page back.  Shouldve left it as is...it unfortunately ended my special event...no one:1 for me =(

Anyone know how to bring back special events?

you should have exit the game as soon as you see that happened and deleted the data folder before it could upload your progress. Same thing happened to me and I almost had a heart attack ;) and with a panic did these things and everything was back to normal ;)

To all the lads who are still trying (but eventually failing) to edit some values without them having any effects:  Do not edit other values as you'll risk drastically changing the gameplay or even ruin the game! If the tokens or the gold hack is not working after editing the "86400" value, don't panic. All you'll have to do is wait for a few more hours and try it again. For some reason, the gold hack is not working for me between midnight (00:00, eventually when the server updates promotions) and 8 am GMT (basically between 7 and 10 hours after midnight, I haven't tested the exact time to give you a clue). I'm always scheduling my hack sessions before midnight and they work perfectly.

15 hours ago, urazyjazzy said:

you should have exit the game as soon as you see that happened and deleted the data folder before it could upload your progress. Same thing happened to me and I almost had a heart attack ;) and with a panic did these things and everything was back to normal ;)

The use of the hack has not been used because in f1, when I applied hack, the same thing happened to me the event ended.

1 hour ago, rafiul41 said:

I am unable to play the game .. cannot connect to the server.. showing download error :( anyone know the reason?

Clear game cache and try again. If it still doesn't work, try turning the wifi off when it's trying to connect and turn it on again. It happened to me too and that's how I managed to make it to work.

Guys, Repetitouch is not working for me. If I record 2-3 clicks, then it works, but only once, even if I loop it, it runs only once and then does nothing. But if I record whole procedure of collecting 14 day gold, it does not work at all, neither if I run once, nor in loop. What could be the problem. Please help, I have purchased the $5 offer and it is really hectic to collect gold manually.

13 minutes ago, Blackburn said:

Guys, Repetitouch is not working for me. If I record 2-3 clicks, then it works, but only once, even if I loop it, it runs only once and then does nothing. But if I record whole procedure of collecting 14 day gold, it does not work at all, neither if I run once, nor in loop. What could be the problem. Please help, I have purchased the $5 offer and it is really hectic to collect gold manually.

Are you holding the green play button? You must hold it if you want the loop to repeat x times, x being the amount you set in options.

Click on the blue star, go to settings, look for "Loop count", set it to the number you wish (I recommend you do not exceed 40), go back and HOLD the green button. I do this and it works perfect for 3 days. Currently at 2 million gold!

23 hours ago, SergiuC said:

My event car is 928 PR so Im at the limit of 930 so far and have only 92 golds in account (for other 5 upgrade runs) and 10hrs only. Fck im so close!!! Lol

If you're scared about your phone, just download an android emulator on your PC and go from there. 

1 hour ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Are you holding the green play button? You must hold it if you want the loop to repeat x times, x being the amount you set in options.

Click on the blue star, go to settings, look for "Loop count", set it to the number you wish (I recommend you do not exceed 40), go back and HOLD the green button. I do this and it works perfect for 3 days. Currently at 2 million gold!

Is there any other app like this one? It is not working.

Here is what I did.

Clicked the record button, opened GG, and closed GG. Hit stop button and then long pressed play button, selected 5 and played. It ran only once and then nothing. It was still showing 'pause' button instead of play, but doing nothing.

And if I record whole procedure of collecting gold, it never runs, not even once. If there is another app, then there might be some chance.

56 minutes ago, Blackburn said:

Is there any other app like this one? It is not working.

Here is what I did.

Clicked the record button, opened GG, and closed GG. Hit stop button and then long pressed play button, selected 5 and played. It ran only once and then nothing. It was still showing 'pause' button instead of play, but doing nothing.

And if I record whole procedure of collecting gold, it never runs, not even once. If there is another app, then there might be some chance.

I can only imagine you're not timing the taps properly and that's why the loop isn't following the game's speed. 

I know of no other app capable of doing  a great job like Repetitouch, sorry.