36 minutes ago, p4T said:

I read the whole post. the 4 pages. The only thing I could not understand is this.

(The cuote) @zetagrim

Thanx for your response! 

just follow the video in it and you will find your answer. also no one say it's easy, there are some work need to be done also. but it's fun and good learning 😃

29 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

just follow the video in it and you will find your answer. also no one say it's easy, there are some work need to be done also. but it's fun and good learning 😃

@zetagrim  Yeah! I have the buildings that come too!!! but I can not relate them.....

What is 65540??? Or the others

Are they related to the categories? (ex: landmarks, parks, education etc ??)

Edited by p4T

1 hour ago, p4T said:

@zetagrim  Yeah! I have the buildings that come too!!! but I can not relate them.....

Edith: is not category. 😕

1 hour ago, p4T said:

couldn't figure out, but it's a constant number. 65540 have alot of categories in it, including powerplant items, edu, entertainment, it narrow the search to 80+ building if you include the building code in your search with 65540.

Ok thank you!! @zetagrim

Oh!! Last cuestión... can i unlock the green task with X;65540 ::5??

Screenshot_20180726-011033.pngMay the .::5 change to 7 or 8??

@NoFear @BigBadGunner

Edited by p4T

17 minutes ago, p4T said:

Ok thank you!!

Oh!! Last cuestión... can i unlock the green task with X;65540 ::5??

Screenshot_20180726-011033.pngMay the .::5 change to 7 or 8??

personally i find it easier to just buy it from the Omega Mall with the building code. just buy around 9-20 

On 6/11/2018 at 7:14 AM, h41d1r said:

finally, thankz guys, after long research to find offset very imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9rare bridge, found it, learn and learnt improving 👍

Screenshot_2018-06-11-16-51-04.png

Hi bro, how do you do that??? I haven´t luck yet....

On 6/11/2018 at 5:14 PM, h41d1r said:

finally, thankz guys, after long research to find offset very imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9rare bridge, found it, learn and learnt improving 👍

Screenshot_2018-06-11-16-51-04.png

Can you tell me how to get these past Bridges please ?

Thanks guys, but I cannot access the BigBadGunner's video and PDF file, can somebody reupload it or try to rewrite in few lines for whole process to find the past season exclusive addresses out? Thanks a lot!

Hi, please make a video, how to find the values of all buildings from past seasons

any one in here have a file pdf or video from BigBagGunner's

31 minutes ago, Krespo said:

Hello @NoFear

Can you please share some details on how to get this done? Need to build population fast. TIA

Text search

Residential_L1

Replace with

Residential_L6

This will have the same effect as you see in video. (I forget if utf16 or not)

Merry Christmas. Enjoy.

23 hours ago, NoFear said:

Text search

Residential_L1

Replace with

Residential_L6

This will have the same effect as you see in video. (I forget if utf16 or not)

Merry Christmas. Enjoy.

how about to unlock rare building man ? pls help me

Merry Christmas too. and thanks for that.

can anyone help me to get the season building that I have missed

On 6/15/2018 at 9:12 PM, BigBadGunner said:

I see what you mean season 1-6 crashes when buying it. Sorry for the mis information my mistake 7-10 can still be bought.

Am I to understand that there is then no way of getting those earlier buildings from seasons 1-6? 🙂

And is this hack still functioning for the recent updates for all other buildings?  (Since these posts are from quite a while ago...)

On 6/9/2018 at 12:15 PM, BigBadGunner said:

Ok the 1115124488 is amount of item the 600 is capacity which can not be hacked. Do want want to hack items.?which different from storage.

Watch the video it tells how to look what building it is and how to get it fast.

The video is not working anymore. Was it taken offline because the cheat to unlock the buildings doesnt work anymore?

11 hours ago, SunnySide said:

Am I to understand that there is then no way of getting those earlier buildings from seasons 1-6? 🙂

And is this hack still functioning for the recent updates for all other buildings?  (Since these posts are from quite a while ago...)

I ask, because what I want to do is have a city where I can have as many different buildings as possible. I still have my old city, on which i have some of the season buildings of the first 6 seasons, but it is level 61. Other than having all the buildings available, i would like to not cheat and play it as a normal city, which is why i would like to have it at a lower level, preferably level 25, but level 30 is ok if those buildings need to be bought through the neomall. If the buildings from season 1-6 are not able to be brought back, i could use my old city to at least have some of those buildings, but if i can get all with a new city i would prefer that. 

Is there also the possibility of leveling down? The same way that NoFear levels up by changing the experience points in 1 residential upgrade, but changing the value in a minus... i imagine you would anyway need to sell all items of higher level first, to prevent an issue. Does anyone know if it is possible to do that?

Thanks so much for your help, this page and you guys are awesome!! 

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

BFDA9D6F-884F-48AE-802B-84DF80AB24E6.png

63924399-BA30-4C3E-A181-76A5AC622AB7.png

61CCE1CA-82F8-4925-BA9A-AE3FE5576670.png

17 hours ago, DoctorNookie said:

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

BFDA9D6F-884F-48AE-802B-84DF80AB24E6.png

63924399-BA30-4C3E-A181-76A5AC622AB7.png

61CCE1CA-82F8-4925-BA9A-AE3FE5576670.png

Wow, Doctor Nookie!!!! Love your name 😄 and love even more to have heard back from you, and so soon!!!! 

Great that you were figuring it out! Did you have to do it per building or all at once? And did you do it with the method through the neomall or is the neomall not necessary?

Would you be able to write it down before making a video? I am starting to understand more of this hacking, so i would love to have a stab at it asap 😄

i dont like cheating so i am not planning to give myself an advantage over the mayors competition or war, but I do think that in a city designer game it is 'unfair' that you are not able to access all buildings. 😉

The new Valentine Game for me was the tipping point. You are unable to just spend a few hundred simcash for the big park (of 2 parts) and now its a matter of luck, spending thousands legally won simcash and still no luck.

Thanks so much for your reply!!

Hi, I did use the neomall, but I’ve figured out a way of doing this at level 1 today. It’s using a trick that nofear posted earlier to give items when faking a residential building upgrade. Basically I can build/acquire whatever I want from level 1 and not spend a single simcash or key. 

I can unlock a single building, or I can give myself 10000 of each building. The trick is knowing where in the ordered list of building your target building is. So for valentines I just started giving myself all the parks until I found the valentines ones then gave myself lots. In the valentine parks you also get love beach and bridge too, even though they are not parks. I.e. some things are not in the order you expect.

i can also do the war cards and mayors challenge, but like you I don’t actually use my “power” in that. Plus I don’t edit my main city...I lost A LOT of cities to the naughty side. Now I keep everything good side. I can also give myself simcash too  if I want but that is the danger zone. 

Actually I do have a video, @TechnoQueen already found me on YouTube.