SimCity All Buildings Unlocked

On 6/9/2018 at 12:15 PM, BigBadGunner said:

Ok the 1115124488 is amount of item the 600 is capacity which can not be hacked. Do want want to hack items.?which different from storage.

Watch the video it tells how to look what building it is and how to get it fast.

The video is not working anymore. Was it taken offline because the cheat to unlock the buildings doesnt work anymore?

11 hours ago, SunnySide said:

Am I to understand that there is then no way of getting those earlier buildings from seasons 1-6? ?

And is this hack still functioning for the recent updates for all other buildings?  (Since these posts are from quite a while ago...)

I ask, because what I want to do is have a city where I can have as many different buildings as possible. I still have my old city, on which i have some of the season buildings of the first 6 seasons, but it is level 61. Other than having all the buildings available, i would like to not cheat and play it as a normal city, which is why i would like to have it at a lower level, preferably level 25, but level 30 is ok if those buildings need to be bought through the neomall. If the buildings from season 1-6 are not able to be brought back, i could use my old city to at least have some of those buildings, but if i can get all with a new city i would prefer that. 

Is there also the possibility of leveling down? The same way that NoFear levels up by changing the experience points in 1 residential upgrade, but changing the value in a minus... i imagine you would anyway need to sell all items of higher level first, to prevent an issue. Does anyone know if it is possible to do that?

Thanks so much for your help, this page and you guys are awesome!! 

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

BFDA9D6F-884F-48AE-802B-84DF80AB24E6.png

63924399-BA30-4C3E-A181-76A5AC622AB7.png

61CCE1CA-82F8-4925-BA9A-AE3FE5576670.png

17 hours ago, DoctorNookie said:

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

Wow, Doctor Nookie!!!! Love your name ? and love even more to have heard back from you, and so soon!!!! 

Great that you were figuring it out! Did you have to do it per building or all at once? And did you do it with the method through the neomall or is the neomall not necessary?

Would you be able to write it down before making a video? I am starting to understand more of this hacking, so i would love to have a stab at it asap ?

i dont like cheating so i am not planning to give myself an advantage over the mayors competition or war, but I do think that in a city designer game it is 'unfair' that you are not able to access all buildings. ?

The new Valentine Game for me was the tipping point. You are unable to just spend a few hundred simcash for the big park (of 2 parts) and now its a matter of luck, spending thousands legally won simcash and still no luck.

Thanks so much for your reply!!

Hi, I did use the neomall, but I’ve figured out a way of doing this at level 1 today. It’s using a trick that nofear posted earlier to give items when faking a residential building upgrade. Basically I can build/acquire whatever I want from level 1 and not spend a single simcash or key. 

I can unlock a single building, or I can give myself 10000 of each building. The trick is knowing where in the ordered list of building your target building is. So for valentines I just started giving myself all the parks until I found the valentines ones then gave myself lots. In the valentine parks you also get love beach and bridge too, even though they are not parks. I.e. some things are not in the order you expect.

i can also do the war cards and mayors challenge, but like you I don’t actually use my “power” in that. Plus I don’t edit my main city...I lost A LOT of cities to the naughty side. Now I keep everything good side. I can also give myself simcash too  if I want but that is the danger zone. 

Actually I do have a video, @TechnoQueen already found me on YouTube. 

17 minutes ago, DoctorNookie said:

Hi, I did use the neomall, but I’ve figured out a way of doing this at level 1 today. It’s using a trick that nofear posted earlier to give items when faking a residential building upgrade. Basically I can build/acquire whatever I want from level 1 and not spend a single simcash or key. 

I can unlock a single building, or I can give myself 10000 of each building. The trick is knowing where in the ordered list of building your target building is. So for valentines I just started giving myself all the parks until I found the valentines ones then gave myself lots. In the valentine parks you also get love beach and bridge too, even though they are not parks. I.e. some things are not in the order you expect.

i can also do the war cards and mayors challenge, but like you I don’t actually use my “power” in that. Plus I don’t edit my main city...I lost A LOT of cities to the naughty side. Now I keep everything good side. I can also give myself simcash too  if I want but that is the danger zone. 

What name of your channel !!?

3 hours ago, DoctorNookie said:

Ah, thats great! Then i could leave myself at level 25 as start off point, and use it as my main playing city while still having all buildings to make a nice design. 

Yes, i can imagine its not sorted by categorie, since different buildings of different categories are released in the same package at the same time and they will have following idnumbers, i guess.

I will have a closer look at that method, i have seen it before and thought it might be a way to go. But he did it for warcards or something if i remember correctly? Will have a look later, as a mummy of a toddler and a baby i didnt have the time or the concentration yet ?

By the way, i used my old city (the one in level 61, that i stopped playing a long time ago (if was not efficient, i didnt know yet levelling up quickly was a bad idea)) to try some first cheats.. i gave myself 170.000 simcash (after calculating what i would need to spend for storage etc) and spend them all, doing everything offline. Bought rest of storage items (from 435 to the 600), land of the first 2 regions, the 6 maxis manors (4 + 1 per region it seems?) and spend the rest on buildings that cost simcash and getting items ready instantly in factories and shops. Didnt go online until i actually had 2 simcash less than what i started with.  And I am still on the 'good side'.... ?

I am guessing that with this trick of making all buildings available you will not get send to the naughty side either? I understand you are careful with your main city, but once you get the trick going you could use it there too. Seems like EA wouldnt have that much issue with it, since it doesnt harm the results of others competing against you.

To get to the list of all buildings available, do you use the instructions given earlier in this thread, about the 700+ buildings (a while back so now more) and the 4 numbers to which all buildings belong?

Is your name Dr Nookie on youtube as well?

Thanks so much! I am very grateful to hear from you! I was afraid i wouldnt hear back for a while since this thread has been quite dead for some time ?

58 minutes ago, SunnySide said:

Ah, thats great! Then i could leave myself at level 25 as start off point, and use it as my main playing city while still having all buildings to make a nice design. 

Yes, i can imagine its not sorted by categorie, since different buildings of different categories are released in the same package at the same time and they will have following idnumbers, i guess.

I will have a closer look at that method, i have seen it before and thought it might be a way to go. But he did it for warcards or something if i remember correctly? Will have a look later, as a mummy of a toddler and a baby i didnt have the time or the concentration yet ?

By the way, i used my old city (the one in level 61, that i stopped playing a long time ago (if was not efficient, i didnt know yet levelling up quickly was a bad idea)) to try some first cheats.. i gave myself 170.000 simcash (after calculating what i would need to spend for storage etc) and spend them all, doing everything offline. Bought rest of storage items (from 435 to the 600), land of the first 2 regions, the 6 maxis manors (4 + 1 per region it seems?) and spend the rest on buildings that cost simcash and getting items ready instantly in factories and shops. Didnt go online until i actually had 2 simcash less than what i started with.  And I am still on the 'good side'.... ?

I am guessing that with this trick of making all buildings available you will not get send to the naughty side either? I understand you are careful with your main city, but once you get the trick going you could use it there too. Seems like EA wouldnt have that much issue with it, since it doesnt harm the results of others competing against you.

To get to the list of all buildings available, do you use the instructions given earlier in this thread, about the 700+ buildings (a while back so now more) and the 4 numbers to which all buildings belong?

Thanks so much! I am very grateful to hear from you! I was afraid i wouldnt hear back for a while since this thread has been quite dead for some time ?

And you are sure it works as well on season buildings from season 1-6? Someone said they were gone.. althought somewhere they should be....

1 hour ago, SunnySide said:

Yup. Everything I am doing is staying on the good side. The nofear method works for standard items. War items, war cards and buildings. I just accidentally gave myself three epic departments. I think it’s a different image fit gold silver and bronze. Basically I now give myself very little simcash. Just a bit to clear a few hurdles like opening the vu tower quickly.  And yes dr nookie on you tube. 

Edited by DoctorNookie

5 hours ago, SunnySide said:

And you are sure it works as well on season buildings from season 1-6? Someone said they were gone.. althought somewhere they should be....

I’m not sure which are season 1 to 6 tell me what they are and i will check. .....I checked...I have all the seasons. Castles was season 1. I have those you’ll see in the video I think. They cannot remove buildings from the game anyway, otherwise folks would have gaps in their map.

Edited by DoctorNookie

On 2/11/2019 at 7:31 AM, DoctorNookie said:

What's that one building that hasn't been revealed yet?

1 hour ago, OtisElevFan said:

I first saw that building from a video by Simcity Buildit Amrit.

https://youtu.be/xsjUNJXsH1w

Ok, good to know. That means that there are no unrevealed buildings that I am aware of....edit...I just watched that Amrit vid and it is a new one. So it might still be unrevealed officially. Amrit unlocked it and so have I. I guess no one else has it though. ?

Edited by DoctorNookie

• 3 weeks later...

DoctorNookie,

Can you provide some hints on getting additional Maxis Manors? I assume it is similar to unlocking other buildings but I have been unable to figure out what item is the Maxis Manor.

Thanks!