SimCity All Buildings Unlocked

22 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Go into the Trade depo  Select your Item Search 1 and then 2 etc. In tile find one value. This value is fix that is the nice part of it go in to it Now you will see all 4 white values and and some purple values beneath the white ones the first one points building the second one is pointing to items go to pointer now the long Pink value search it and buy it from the neo mall REMEMBER War items building item and expansion item. Got different values you just need to select item search the value to get them all for let say building items

@BigBadGunner I just can’t seem to get it. Would love if you could do a video if you have time. 

Thank you 

On 6/9/2018 at 7:32 PM, h41d1r said:
4 hours ago, TechnoQueen said:

Will see what I can do. If practice every day for a hour or so a person get better. GG is one of the best memory editors of Android by far bend it to your will and you will be amazed to see what you really can do. Memory lay is not always easy to learn and the biggest tip I can give you all download No Fear videos just by following him made me better and most of the tricks I learnt from Him.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigBadGunner said:

Thank you. And yes, Game Guardian's limitation is pretty much limited to your imagination. The more time you spend on a game and learn the memory layout of everything, you end up discovering a lot. Like simcity, there is lots I haven't shared that would definitely amaze many... (Ex. Instant max level residential without upgrading).

2 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Will see what I can do. If practice every day for a hour or so a person get better. GG is one of the best memory editors of Android by far bend it to your will and you will be amazed to see what you really can do. Memory lay is not always easy to learn and the biggest tip I can give you all download No Fear videos just by following him made me better and most of the tricks I learnt from Him.

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Thank you. And yes, Game Guardian's limitation is pretty much limited to your imagination. The more time you spend on a game and learn the memory layout of everything, you end up discovering a lot. Like simcity, there is lots I haven't shared that would definitely amaze many... (Ex. Instant max level residential without upgrading).

@BigBadGunner 

@NoFear

I’ve  been using GG for almost a year and I am pretty good at figuring things out. I will keep trying till I get it. Thank you both for your time. 

15 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

finally, thankz guys, after long research to find offset very rare bridge, found it, learn and learnt improving ?

Screenshot_2018-06-11-16-51-04.png

23 hours ago, TechnoQueen said:

@BigBadGunner What will I be modifying using that way?

I figured out how to Do the keys and Neo’s. I will no figure out the storage 

9D228794-BB6C-4F50-95D0-1241520302F4.png

If you Google ( Simcity buildit item Hack) you will find a working Video's From Game Guardian Tutorials which someone posted. 

58 minutes ago, BigBadGunner said:

If you Google ( Simcity buildit item Hack) you will find a working Video's From Game Guardian Tutorials which someone posted. 

@BigBadGunner

That’s what I have been doing all night. Lol..... watching the video tutorials. My game and skills are progressing.

Thank you GameGuardian and Team

• Moderators
6 hours ago, TechnoQueen said:

@BigBadGunner

That’s what I have been doing all night. Lol..... watching the video tutorials. My game and skills are progressing.

Thank you GameGuardian and Team

Then you can get really crazy and do things like this...