SimCity All Buildings Unlocked

41 minutes ago, CaelestiCivitate said:

You are amazing, great work and thank you :) I have some questions though. At first, are you absolutely sure we need to sarch 150 Word (green) not Double (Yellow)? And when I search for 150 Double there are 44 results, but they are as Anonymous not C++ heap. Do you have any idea why, because it can change something. 

Yes it is Word and no Dword  I Am busy with a video Will up load Shortly The 150 i got from the lunar YouTube Video it was cash reward for building one of the lunar Items and i use c++ heap on nox 

Great video @BigBadGunner. But this is a very long and confusing procedure to do and can take time to master this.

It's always tempting to see Youtube users Sim-antha and Buildit with Smith get these seasonal buildings from the mayor contest early by EA. And even missing out on those exclusive buildings like from IOS that Android can't have access to.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Well the other method is doing it by 760 + address and going through them sorry there is no faster way and there is no way to borrow it down to single building

Having someone with most buildings unlocked can help narrow it down to like a few values.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, BigBadGunner said:

I am trying to get a other way or method of getting exact building and please do remember I use nox it show word strings better than Android phone it self the other idea I had to unlock it via a script 

I didn't watch the video... Wondering how similar it is to what I do...  Might watch later and help you make this a faster and easier process...

Sixth chapter and second part query code

And the 43 floor almost, need to test construction, we can know what the building said, you know it must know each building will have 655366553765538 of these 65539 numbers (not all numbers) that we also know that a fixed value is 475, then we'll search

• 2 weeks later...