SimCity All Buildings Unlocked

• Moderators
On 2/13/2018 at 10:22 PM, CaelestiCivitate said:

Well, we know it is possible 1f609.png It is even possible to build items in the other side of the map (where you normally can’t). We just don’t know step by step how to do it. I tried like thousands times. 

How did you know it was possible to unlock seasonal items that you missed? Can also unlock Earth day and product RED items too. And items I don't think anyone knows exist in the game.

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

How did you know it was possible to unlock seasonal items that you missed? Can also unlock Earth day and product RED items too. And items I don't think anyone knows exist in the game.

Because there is a cheater called EA0086, who has unlocked all the buildings and he places them ANYWHERE in the map, not only in the AVAILABLE space. :) If he can unlock buildings, it means that it is possible :)

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, CaelestiCivitate said:

Because there is a cheater called EA0086, who has unlocked all the buildings and he places them ANYWHERE in the map, not only in the AVAILABLE space. :) If he can unlock buildings, it means that it is possible :)

I only ask because I don't think I could find anything regarding this online. Where can he be found? I'm curious as to what else he can do vs me and maybe can find bigger and better hacks working together.

Does he have this set?

Screenshot_20180216-090922.png

I don’t remember if he has those buildings.  But I think he has them. He trades items and sometimes appears in the GTHQ. I saw his city. He has a spider building near his GTHQ building. He is a Chinese hacker. I don’t play SCBI since they introduced gambling. It’s illegal and against my morality. 

I am not sure if he plays anymore. You need to play a lot to find him, because it’s a chance to come across him. And he rarely appears in the cheaters server ?

Edited by CaelestiCivitate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I´m searching the same thing (Chinese New Year, Red Day, etc) and Season Exclusive Buildings too. I have tried a lot of times a group search, but without luck. I know several users with all unlocked and they never played any Season. 

Any news about this cheat?

Thanks a lot...

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, BigBadGunner said:

Wel I did find a way to unlock buildings from past events and I already unlock season 9 stuff and it pretty cool their is lot of new building coming your way.

Congratulations. Would you share with us the solution? :)

On 16/2/2018 at 5:44 PM, NoFear said:

Solo pregunto porque no creo que pueda encontrar nada sobre esto en línea. ¿Dónde se lo puede encontrar? Tengo curiosidad sobre qué más puede hacer contra mí y tal vez pueda encontrar hacks más grandes y mejores trabajando juntos.

¿Tiene este conjunto?

Screenshot_20180216-090922.png

I would pass by MP how to lower the energy cost of the cards for the battles

9 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Wel I did find a way to unlock buildings from past events and I already unlock season 9 stuff and it pretty cool their is lot of new building coming your way.

Here is the Proof in the Pudding

Screenshot_2018-03-25-07-54-47.png

Screenshot_2018-03-25-08-09-18.png

Will up load some pics Later 

9 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Here is the Proof in the Pudding

Will up load on how to Do it 

7 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

You are amazing, great work and thank you :) I have some questions though. At first, are you absolutely sure we need to sarch 150 Word (green) not Double (Yellow)? And when I search for 150 Double there are 44 results, but they are as Anonymous not C++ heap. Do you have any idea why, because it can change something.