Robots coop

Rastakiwi

Name of Requested File: Robots coop

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swallowstail.robotscoop

Is the game server-sided: Maybe some values are on a server (ammos, in-game points...), but it also might be an client anti-hack I think (it closes the game).

Comments: weapon's prices easily hackeable,  robots waves (if hosting the game). An APK with hack menu has been posted on internet for this game, it can make you invincible, change speed of walk, give in-game points etc.. And I'd really like to know how to do that on GG.

PS: There is a 444 444 xor encryption for some values.

• 7 months later...

I hacked everything but not the health because it is boring to do with GG. I even hacked weapons (firerate, ammos, number of bullets per shot: well, I can find any weapon's structure, it is right after its ammos number). Ammos, points and some values are xored with 444444. Ammos look like this for example: 444444;xored 'Ammo' by 444444;Ammo

You need to set these 3 to zero, then you'll have 444444 ammo. if you want exact value, change the "xored Ammo by 444444" by YourNumber xor 444444 when everything equals 0 ONLY. It is the same for points etc... If you want any more info, ask me ;).

Archived