Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): free
Version: 
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Speed hack, xp, gold, diamond
Have you tried cheating this game? Yes

What happened?: I died with the number i do not understand
Comments: please someone hack this game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive been playing this game for  couple weeks now and its really locked down tight. I dont think its actually posible to do much with GG but i did find the xmas event can be hacked. The counter that goes from 0 to 15 for the epic box is stored as a double and can be locked so you get ONLY epic boxes and dont need keys to open, you can also skip the wait by using the speed hack.

I'll be VERY surprised if anyone manages to hack this game though, it looks like they know how GG works and wrote their code around it.

6 hours ago, TehStupidDog said:

Ive been playing this game for  couple weeks now and its really locked down tight. I dont think its actually posible to do much with GG but i did find the xmas event can be hacked. The counter that goes from 0 to 15 for the epic box is stored as a double and can be locked so you get ONLY epic boxes and dont need keys to open, you can also skip the wait by using the speed hack.

I'll be VERY surprised if anyone manages to hack this game though, it looks like they know how GG works and wrote their code around it.

I tried to use speed hack but it doesn't effect the timers. Should i change something in the settings? 

1 hour ago, TehStupidDog said:

Options, list of timers and then turn each green option on one by one until the speedhack works :)

Thanks :) i've managed to find the timer its system colon 14th one. But.. It messed up every timer i have in game :D:D i may have use it a little bit too much because there is 20h until my next box ahaha:D any idea how to fix it? 

Unfortunately there are only two ways.

1. Leave the speedhack on x20 (dont use it above this or the game will lose sync with the server and crash)
2.use diamonds to reset the timer.

The box timer only costs a max of 5 diamonds so thats not bad but others are super expensive.

I use the speedhack on x20 and also use an app called repetitouch to macro the box opening overnight. I gain about 20-30 levels, a few million gold and about 300 diamonds ( plus so much gear it spills out to the floor) in one night :)

Really sorry about the timer prob, i should have mentioned this can happen in my first post :( you should be able to fix it with some overnight macroing though.

Also, the rewards from the boxes are worked out by your level, so the higher the level, the better the rewards. I managed to get months of progress in 3 days so have fun with it ;)

Oh, and try your best not to exit the game with timers running as the speedhack can totally mess up timers, you can fix crafting and levelling ones by using the instant crafting items that come from the boxes.

Edited by TehStupidDog

1 hour ago, TehStupidDog said:

Unfortunately there are only two ways.

1. Leave the speedhack on x20 (dont use it above this or the game will lose sync with the server and crash)
2.use diamonds to reset the timer.

The box timer only costs a max of 5 diamonds so thats not bad but others are super expensive.

I use the speedhack on x20 and also use an app called repetitouch to macro the box opening overnight. I gain about 20-30 levels, a few million gold and about 300 diamonds ( plus so much gear it spills out to the floor) in one night :)

Really sorry about the timer prob, i should have mentioned this can happen in my first post :( you should be able to fix it with some overnight macroing though.

Also, the rewards from the boxes are worked out by your level, so the higher the level, the better the rewards. I managed to get months of progress in 3 days so have fun with it ;)

Oh man i would kiss you if you were here :D:D thank you!  this is amazing :D

On 1/2/2018 at 2:38 PM, TehStupidDog said:

how do i lock the epic box thanks!

2 hours ago, Chickenjuice said:

how do i lock the epic box thanks!

The counter is a double so search for whatever the counter that goes from 0 to 15 is at, open a new box, refine it down (if its 7 i would suggest searching for 6.9~7.1) until you have less than 10 results and then just freeze the addresses and set them all to 15 and every box you open will be an epic box. If youre aski g how to use the freeze function then look up some basic tutorials on GG ;)

18 minutes ago, TehStupidDog said:

The counter is a double so search for whatever the counter that goes from 0 to 15 is at, open a new box, refine it down (if its 7 i would suggest searching for 6.9~7.1) until you have less than 10 results and then just freeze the addresses and set them all to 15 and every box you open will be an epic box. If youre aski g how to use the freeze function then look up some basic tutorials on GG ;)

i got down two results. i will try look up for freeze now. guess no luck

A new trick!

Levelling the gem/mana guy, the arena thing and potion maker is pretty boring and restricts progrese, so i screwed around with it....

Make sure you just levelled these guys so the xp/progress bar is at the start. Search for a double of 0. Do something to make the bar increase, search for value has increased. Repeat this till you have only a fes results. One of them will be the xp bar. Set it to 100 and lock it. Now everytime you hit the level up button, you can close the window, open it again and hit level up without having to do all the boring work. I got my potions up really high but it still costs gold to do (and time if you dont have instant crafting scrolls).

On 1/5/2018 at 6:45 AM, TehStupidDog said:

A new trick!

Levelling the gem/mana guy, the arena thing and potion maker is pretty boring and restricts progrese, so i screwed around with it....

Make sure you just levelled these guys so the xp/progress bar is at the start. Search for a double of 0. Do something to make the bar increase, search for value has increased. Repeat this till you have only a fes results. One of them will be the xp bar. Set it to 100 and lock it. Now everytime you hit the level up button, you can close the window, open it again and hit level up without having to do all the boring work. I got my potions up really high but it still costs gold to do (and time if you dont have instant crafting scrolls).

Thank you so much.

We still have one more day for epic box. Im still workin on it

I saw youtube that kid used gg to locked diamonds,  but i guess goh patch it.

Wish i have an iphone so i can download the hack on the other forum.

On 7.1.2018 at 7:03 AM, Chickenjuice said:

Thank you so much.

We still have one more day for epic box. Im still workin on it

I saw youtube that kid used gg to locked diamonds,  but i guess goh patch it.

Wish i have an iphone so i can download the hack on the other forum.

I read in that forum that some of them were banned for using that hack.

I found another trick with GG, you can decrease the Rune upgrade costs to 0 but if you put a negative value, it will increase the costs to 40 billion gold.

Maybe we can find out how to earn money instead of paying money.