Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• 1 year later...

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points. This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points. This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

Then pls check this request thx

• 2 weeks later...

Then pls check this request thx

WIll check it tomorrow probably :)

Hi! no one seems to see my request, and the game is new so I'm expecting that hacking it would be easier ! hopefully it can be done :(

I'll leave it for a bit longer to see if d2dyno will come up with a solution... If not when I have time I'll investigate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name of Game:lol Fantasy

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

Version:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ae.lof.android&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dlol+fantasy&pcampaignid=APPU_jnR4VMiWGMyjugSpr4CwCg

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold Money Ap Energy Merit Medal

Have you tried cheating this game? No What happened?:

Comments: Please mod this game thia game totally awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name of game monster squad

Link hattps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexonm.monstersquad&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmonster+squad&pcampaignid=APPU_1_PqvVVL__F5TUaueKgpgJ

Current version 1.10.13650

Cheat unlimited coins and gems

Im new here sorry if done wrong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Name of Game:
Galaxy On Fire 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): 
Version: 
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:  
Cash and all DLC (add ons)
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
I did hack the cash with GG but my tab was crappy so I couldn't finish it. I play on and Amazon Fire HDX now but that can' t be rooted. So no GG. I found a torrent site which gives the all addons unlocked. But no unlimited cash. https://kickass.to/g...a-t8982670.html(Torrent)The game save files for the game here aren't working properly (). So a proper new apk will be appreciated.  
Comments: 
Same as above!

• 2 weeks later...