Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, days ago asked for this game:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/18182-is-hustle-castle-fantasy-kingdom-hackeable/

It seems it checks serverside when you try to spend any currency. Been searching and only found a pair of mods. One always win stopped working. The actual one only melees do damage.

Lots of russian guys are clearly cheating. It would be great to play in the same conditions.

Thx ^^

Edited by Sexpeare

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone help me for making mod for 

captain tsubasa dream team 

I think modding this game is same as brave frontier 

This game need some energy for every level,  i am trying to change it to 1 or evolution without maximizing player level (like brave frontier mods)

Edited by Mehdish

Name of Requested File: Magic Rush: Heroes

Link To Download: Magic Rush: Heroes - Play Store Free

Version: V 1.1.168

What cheat? : I need cheat gold, gems, daimond, hability points and food.

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, values such as gold, food, diamonds, hability points and gems are modified but return to their original state, the modifications are not saved.

Comments: When I modify a value with GG in this game, it automatically returns to its normal state and does not save the modifications. I need help.

Magic Rush - Heroes (Hack MOMO Player)gold.mp4

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Cooperb and thanks for what your doing

Game name: Pixel Car Racer

Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StudioFurukawa.PixelCarRacer

THING: if u can see the crates that u have are on ur top right side, u can open them in the garage.

Request: if there is away to change the codes or something that every time i open a crate ill get a very rare item instead of a common item.

Reply with a Yes if u would like to help me ? , and a "no" if u dont want help ?

@Cooperb

There is a game named toram online. 

When I  wanted to farm some items here I used "Frep". But now the game doesn't allow it. On the other hand we can use gamegurdian without any problems. 

My question is how can I use gamegurdian as a auto tapping tool?

And when we hack spina (Virtual Money of toram online) it becomes unusable and resets after we restart the game. Or even when we change the map. Now how can it be stable and usable?