Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Keithia said:

Hey @NoFear how is that guide for Paradise Island 2 coming along?  ??

I swear I went to go do the guide, and I don't have my backup... 

If you or someone has a backup I can use so I don't have to start from beginning, would save time. 

You can pm me the backup, don't post public. 

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I swear I went to go do the guide, and I don't have my backup... 

If you or someone has a backup I can use so I don't have to start from beginning, would save time. 

You can pm me the backup, don't post public. 

Haha no worries. I have a backup on one of my devices. I'll send it to you in a few hours ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey cooperb im new here also im really trying to figure out how to get gold on tap sports basball 17.  Each new update patches something could you check that game out for me please?  Thanks a ton

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2012 at 4:47 AM, Cooperb said:

I think this thread is dead because it has been created at December 24, 2012 and since then OP didn't responded and as you see below:

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

No request was fulfilled.

I see @NoFear is somehow maintaining this thread.

Edited by Backlift

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Backlift said:

I think this thread is dead because it has been created at December 24, 2012 and since then OP didn't responded and as you see below:

No request was fulfilled.

I see @NoFear is somehow maintaining this thread.

I tried... 

I just like good challenges to memory hack. 

I didn't spam the question.  I created my own thread not knowing there were any references to it.  As soon as I posted it, it gave me a "Here are some threads you might be interested".  I found one that was similar to mine and posted on it as well.  Then I saw this thread and you're like.. hey out there.. any requests?  Well if you didn't see my thread already, I put my request in here as well.  Just because I'm trying to find an answer for something in 3 different places does NOT mean its spam.  It's called branching out in search of an answer.  When you want to know how much a radiator for your car is, do you do a search, and the first result you find, you buy that one?  Or do you go and check 3, 5, maybe even 10 places to see which has the best price and the best quality with the best reviews?  I don't care if you are a developer or not, what I did was trying to find an answer by asking it.  And so far, neither you, or anybody else has answered that question.  Therefore it is not spam nor does it imply it should be given negative feedback.  That's just being a dickhead.  So instead of being a tool, can you help answer how to use GameGuardian with Transformers Earth Wars?  Or are you just going to continue giving negative feedback?

• 1 month later...

Name of Game: Lords Mobile
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.android.lordsmobile&hl=de
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Ressources and Gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes i've tried it but allways crashed
Comments: I've tried it several times without success. I also tried lucky patcher for shop items. Again no luck. I get error 202 and 201 from the game. 

With gg I tried to raise my troops. Don't know if my smartphone is too weak but it crashes or freezes after few searches. 

In the forum of the game they tell the shop items could be hacked with lvl emulation like with lucky patcher. 

So, hacking shop items with lucky patcher and updating troops or resources with gg doesn't worked for me. 

Could anybody help me and try to hack this game in any way? 

• 2 weeks later...