Cooperb

Special Requests Section

Game: adventure of heroes.

Version 1.1.27

What cheat: hack gems, items or Everything

Please help, Im going crazy , i cant hack

Edited by catoplepas

Hi, days ago asked for this game:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/18182-is-hustle-castle-fantasy-kingdom-hackeable/

It seems it checks serverside when you try to spend any currency. Been searching and only found a pair of mods. One always win stopped working. The actual one only melees do damage.

Lots of russian guys are clearly cheating. It would be great to play in the same conditions.

Thx ^^

Edited by Sexpeare

hi

can you please do a video on how to hack pixel survival game 2 .. 2018 updated version .

i will be thankfull . thanks

Posted (edited)

Can someone help me for making mod for 

captain tsubasa dream team 

I think modding this game is same as brave frontier 

This game need some energy for every level,  i am trying to change it to 1 or evolution without maximizing player level (like brave frontier mods)

Edited by Mehdish

Name of Requested File: Magic Rush: Heroes

Link To Download: Magic Rush: Heroes - Play Store Free

Version: V 1.1.168

What cheat? : I need cheat gold, gems, daimond, hability points and food.

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, values such as gold, food, diamonds, hability points and gems are modified but return to their original state, the modifications are not saved.

Comments: When I modify a value with GG in this game, it automatically returns to its normal state and does not save the modifications. I need help.

Magic Rush - Heroes (Hack MOMO Player)gold.mp4

Hey Cooperb and thanks for what your doing

Game name: Pixel Car Racer

Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StudioFurukawa.PixelCarRacer

THING: if u can see the crates that u have are on ur top right side, u can open them in the garage.

Request: if there is away to change the codes or something that every time i open a crate ill get a very rare item instead of a common item.

Reply with a Yes if u would like to help me 🙂 , and a "no" if u dont want help 😞

@Cooperb

Can someone screen share or control harry potter hogwarts mysteries and help me out im stuck trying to change the amount of gems i can have.

There is a game named toram online. 

When I  wanted to farm some items here I used "Frep". But now the game doesn't allow it. On the other hand we can use gamegurdian without any problems. 

My question is how can I use gamegurdian as a auto tapping tool?

And when we hack spina (Virtual Money of toram online) it becomes unusable and resets after we restart the game. Or even when we change the map. Now how can it be stable and usable?

On 12/24/2012 at 6:47 AM, Cooperb said:

RULES:

1. This thread is not to replace the requests section, it is a way to bring more complex problems to my attention

2. I can garantee nothing, I will try to fufill requests but I do also have a life I need to live lol

3. I accept NO RESPONSABILITY to what may happen when using any of my trainers (a work in progress ;) )/hacks/tuts/etc,

4. adhere to the rules or else :angry::P

================================================================================================================================

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points.
This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

Hello I would like to know how to hack modern strike online 

Hello! Need help breaking into the game Tacticool. Hacking is desirable for the currency, if it does not work out then maybe an aimbot or something similar. Here is a link to the game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panzerdog.tacticool

Thank you in advance.

Hi Everyone, Im Believing that you can help me with this game, I Requesting if you can hack Pixel World's  by Kukouri Entertainment. 

What Cheat - Gems,Unli Health,No Clip,Fly Hack, And More,  I Would Like to not get ignore,

Thank you In Advance, 

@Lokingorknowlidge

GG is not a debugger, but a memory editor. There is not and never will be.

I need This Mod Or Lua Script

I need Feature : 1 Hit Kill or Burst Damage , Skill No Cooldown , Infinite HP

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidhang.ph

pocket heroes

Name of App: Pianista

I am currently a rather novice developer and I'm trying to hack this app. It is mostly an online game and I have been able to change the in-game money(gold). But after the first purchase with that "generated currency" lol, a native game dialog shows up saying "Network Unstable" and then gives me the options to restart. Can this game be hacked, more specifically, a gold hack? Or are my attempts futile? Can anyone help me? Thank yopu in advance