Cooperb

Special Requests Section

Name of Game: Tamer Frontier

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smbbtfseaen.and

Version: 1.1.1

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:

1. Increase gold when purchase at shop

2. Instant max awakening

3. Max scan value when scanning wild digimon

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Have tried using GG for all of that but only for display...

Comments: please give me a clue or some hint, i've already create a thread but no one response

On 12/23/2012 at 8:17 PM, Cooperb said:

RULES:

1. This thread is not to replace the requests section, it is a way to bring more complex problems to my attention

2. I can garantee nothing, I will try to fufill requests but I do also have a life I need to live lol

3. I accept NO RESPONSABILITY to what may happen when using any of my trainers (a work in progress ;) )/hacks/tuts/etc,

4. adhere to the rules or else :angry::P

================================================================================================================================

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points.
This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

Name of Game:  Tap Sports Baseball 2017
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.baseball17
Version:  1.0.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:  Gold, Cash, EXP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:  Yes, I used GG on 2016, but 2017 is different. I've watched the videos of changing encrypted values and tried - no luck. I'm even having trouble finding the initial value, even if I did a fuzzy search. I've tried finding values for Cash, Gold, and EXP. Can't figure it out.

Awesome that you made such a thread. Hopefully you can find a method to this game. NoFear said a few months ago that he succeeded in hacking this game without getting banned and he'd post a walkthrough put he hasn't done it yet :( Would be awesome if you could check it out :D

34 minutes ago, Keithia said:

Awesome that you made such a thread. Hopefully you can find a method to this game. NoFear said a few months ago that he succeeded in hacking this game without getting banned and he'd post a walkthrough put he hasn't done it yet :( Would be awesome if you could check it out :D

I get so busy and lose track of which games I've done guides for. 

I'll install game again and give quick write up how to hack it. Probably no video, but the written should be enough. 

23 hours ago, NoFear said:

I get so busy and lose track of which games I've done guides for. 

I'll install game again and give quick write up how to hack it. Probably no video, but the written should be enough. 

I hope I didn't come off as rude! Definitely didn't mean that :) I get the busy work life. Hopefully you'll post it soon :D

16 hours ago, Keithia said:

I hope I didn't come off as rude! Definitely didn't mean that :) I get the busy work life. Hopefully you'll post it soon :D

Not rude at all. 

I really forgot I was going to share this one. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Not rude at all. 

I really forgot I was going to share this one. 

Can't wait to see the guide haha :D I'm absolutely addicted to this game. Thank you!

Edited by Keithia

Name of Game: Kairosoft Skyforce Unite!
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.airplane_en
Version:1.7.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Tutorial on how to hack ranks
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Money, Medal, Player Stats, Plane Stats done tried with GG only rank i can't hack need rank to purchase new plane or go to the next map i hate grinding the game lol
Comments: Check the entire forum only moded apk available but no ranks hack, so if anybody can help with rank hack tutorial with game guardian thank you very much sorry for my bad english

Edited by R3DF13LD

Hey @NoFear how is that guide for Paradise Island 2 coming along?  😁😊

4 hours ago, Keithia said:

Hey @NoFear how is that guide for Paradise Island 2 coming along?  😁😊

I swear I went to go do the guide, and I don't have my backup... 

If you or someone has a backup I can use so I don't have to start from beginning, would save time. 

You can pm me the backup, don't post public. 

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I swear I went to go do the guide, and I don't have my backup... 

If you or someone has a backup I can use so I don't have to start from beginning, would save time. 

You can pm me the backup, don't post public. 

Haha no worries. I have a backup on one of my devices. I'll send it to you in a few hours 😁

Hey cooperb im new here also im really trying to figure out how to get gold on tap sports basball 17.  Each new update patches something could you check that game out for me please?  Thanks a ton

Hello there, there is new game this year call King's Raid, possible to mod for ruby or gold? thank you!

Have you ever had any luck with manipulating mlb 9 innings 17? I knew all the stuff for tap sports but they pissed me off and I can't find any insight to this game

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd like to request Transformers Earth Wars to be able to be used with Game Guardian.

On 12/24/2012 at 4:47 AM, Cooperb said:

I think this thread is dead because it has been created at December 24, 2012 and since then OP didn't responded and as you see below:

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

No request was fulfilled.

I see @NoFear is somehow maintaining this thread.

Edited by Backlift

31 minutes ago, Backlift said:

I think this thread is dead because it has been created at December 24, 2012 and since then OP didn't responded and as you see below:

No request was fulfilled.

I see @NoFear is somehow maintaining this thread.

I tried... 

I just like good challenges to memory hack. 

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I tried... 

I just like good challenges to memory hack. 

I like that spirit, I do like challenges too.

Edited by Backlift

I didn't spam the question.  I created my own thread not knowing there were any references to it.  As soon as I posted it, it gave me a "Here are some threads you might be interested".  I found one that was similar to mine and posted on it as well.  Then I saw this thread and you're like.. hey out there.. any requests?  Well if you didn't see my thread already, I put my request in here as well.  Just because I'm trying to find an answer for something in 3 different places does NOT mean its spam.  It's called branching out in search of an answer.  When you want to know how much a radiator for your car is, do you do a search, and the first result you find, you buy that one?  Or do you go and check 3, 5, maybe even 10 places to see which has the best price and the best quality with the best reviews?  I don't care if you are a developer or not, what I did was trying to find an answer by asking it.  And so far, neither you, or anybody else has answered that question.  Therefore it is not spam nor does it imply it should be given negative feedback.  That's just being a dickhead.  So instead of being a tool, can you help answer how to use GameGuardian with Transformers Earth Wars?  Or are you just going to continue giving negative feedback?

Name of Game: Lords Mobile
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.android.lordsmobile&hl=de
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Ressources and Gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes i've tried it but allways crashed
Comments: I've tried it several times without success. I also tried lucky patcher for shop items. Again no luck. I get error 202 and 201 from the game. 

With gg I tried to raise my troops. Don't know if my smartphone is too weak but it crashes or freezes after few searches. 

In the forum of the game they tell the shop items could be hacked with lvl emulation like with lucky patcher. 

So, hacking shop items with lucky patcher and updating troops or resources with gg doesn't worked for me. 

Could anybody help me and try to hack this game in any way? 

hye...does anyone know how to hack Pes Club Manager?? i really addicted with that game and really try many way to hack it..but i fail to do so :'(

pls really need your help..