Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cooperb, 

Thanks for all your efforts with coding the trainers/patches. If you don't have enough headache I could give you more. The cause would be: 

Hobbit - Kingdoms of Middle-Earth

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.fortress

Freedom won't work as the game comes up with a severe error and restarts itself. It is a free to play probably mostly serversided game. It is all about mithril which costs a huge amount of money.

You probably can move it directly to the impossible section ;) Have a good time buddy.

EDIT: no idea what "adhere" means from your 4 rule/order/point..

Edit2: to not clutter i will answer through editing:. the developer calls himself "kabam" 

Dragonvale .it's just like the hobbit game mentioned above, mostly serversided and free to play, the gems in the game cost a lot of real money, 50$ worth of gems will barely buy you 1 valuable dragon

@lolmench, I am not sure that the hobbit can be hacked. Will see what the situation is though :)

@770 more specific :P

@ProWalid There are already cheats out there for shadow gun etc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

@lolmench, I am not sure that the hobbit can be hacked. Will see what the situation is though :) @770 more specific :P @ProWalid There are already cheats out there for shadow gun etc Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
For shadowgun there is but for shadowgun dead zone there isn't :(

For shadowgun there is but for shadowgun dead zone there isn't :(
Walid!, is shadow gun dead zone still in beta? Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 using Leak Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 via Tapatalk 2

Hi Cooperb,

I'm having the same problem that Steorer have with DragonVale. I wanted to hack it with GG but so far every attempt had failed. If it's possible I'm interested in the Gems, Coins, and Food hack as is the three things you spend the most in the game. Is a really cool game and I'll like to keep playing it ;)

Thanks for everything !!!!

adleen1984