Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2012 at 6:47 AM, Cooperb said:

RULES:

1. This thread is not to replace the requests section, it is a way to bring more complex problems to my attention

2. I can garantee nothing, I will try to fufill requests but I do also have a life I need to live lol

3. I accept NO RESPONSABILITY to what may happen when using any of my trainers (a work in progress ;) )/hacks/tuts/etc,

4. adhere to the rules or else :angry::P

================================================================================================================================

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points.
This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

I need help finding the encoding in the game called trainer canyon. It's server sided but has lot of client sided data. 

Reply as soon as possible. 

Name of Game: Star Nomad 2

Game Version if known1.0

Name of Cheat: hack xp

Play Store link(it's a paid app)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfgeek.sn2&hl=en

When I look for the value it always changes. For example I have xp 14500 then add xp by killing pirates xp to 14700 and then landing at port looking for the value but nothing result found.