Special Requests Section

Cooperb

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would need to unlock the tokens to help.... Don't want to play that much just for that.

Looks like a random value is used to add to the value. Then it looks like a xor dword. Value relocates I think every value change, so unknown searches will never find it.

Editing elixer and gems directly isn't a problem though.

Yeah, I edited my values from Elixir and Gems folowwing instructions made by you in other post, thanks by the way. I'll keep trying, I dont even like the game that much, but I enjoy the hacking attempts, and the challenge.

Thanks again NoFear!

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Nosaferatu said:

Yeah, I edited my values from Elixir and Gems folowwing instructions made by you in other post, thanks by the way. I'll keep trying, I dont even like the game that much, but I enjoy the hacking attempts, and the challenge.

Thanks again NoFear!

I think they patched the price edit.

But you can edit directly.  I'd love to edit that other currency. I just don't have time to play it.

I need help with a game and I honestly am sorry if this is not the right place to ask for it. Basically it's a game called CSR 2. The game has files that are created using Unity and I want to convert them into .txt format so that I can read them in Notepad++ because if I directly open them, they are random symbols and numbers. What do I do? The files are automatically created in the Android\data\com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2\files\<more subfolders> and they contain car customization data that I want to access but I have no idea how to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am asking you since you know a lot about these kinds of stuff.

You sure these files will actually edit the data? Or visual only? Try swapping file names for 2 cars and see if the data swapped.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I think they patched the price edit.

But you can edit directly.  I'd love to edit that other currency. I just don't have time to play it.

You sure these files will actually edit the data? Or visual only? Try swapping file names for 2 cars and see if the data swapped.

Can I message you in PM? Would be better to have it all in one consolidated place?

Hi. I am trying to hack gold bars at: Diamond Diaries Saga.

The problem is that this game needs internet every time you are going to use gold bars to buy something. I have tried it with internet but the value keeps resetting to the original every time I hack it.

I also tried without internet witch gives me the gols bars I want but every time I want to buy something with them it needs to be connected to the internet.

thank you for reading!

20 hours ago, Vasogr said:

The problem is that this game needs internet every time you are going to use gold bars to buy something. I have tried it with internet but the value keeps resetting to the original every time I hack it.

I also tried without internet witch gives me the gols bars I want but every time I want to buy something with them it needs to be connected to the internet.

thank you for reading!

Maybe the game is server-sided. If yes,  forget about it,  if not,  keep trying. I'll give a look at night,  if I get something I'll post here

22 hours ago, Vasogr said:

thank you for reading!

Well I wasn't able to hack gold bars, but I managed to hack everything else via xor search and group search. I assume that is possible to hack lives as well. So what's the gold bar's purpose in this game anyways?

20181215_151554.jpg

20181215_151539.jpg

Hello! I'd like some help to Hack "Missile dude RPG" for android. It's an Idle game made by Dude Soft.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dd.mk&amp;hl=en_US

Already tried to find values unsuccessfully. Been searching on Auto, on Dword, Qword, XOR, Encrypted Auto, Encrypted XOR etc. 

I don't know if there is another type of encryption or if there is maybe an unknokn multiplier when finding values. Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, Bossieraziel said:

Hello! I'd like some help to Hack "Missile dude RPG" for android. It's an Idle game made by Dude Soft.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dd.mk&amp;hl=en_US

Already tried to find values unsuccessfully. Been searching on Auto, on Dword, Qword, XOR, Encrypted Auto, Encrypted XOR etc. 

I don't know if there is another type of encryption or if there is maybe an unknokn multiplier when finding values. Thanks in advance.

Idle games mostly works with double entries. Because of the large amount of digits that can be accumulated. 

11 minutes ago, Nosaferatu said:

Idle games mostly works with double entries. Because of the large amount of digits that can be accumulated. 

Thanks. Will immediatly try! 

EDIT: Could not find any value with Double Either...

Edited by Bossieraziel
Avoid Double post

58 minutes ago, Bossieraziel said:

Thanks. Will immediatly try! 

EDIT: Could not find any value with Double Either...

Store data is located as qword. I managed to change the value to 0, but when I try to put a negative value, the entry goes crazy. Maybe @NoFear knows why and how to fix.

Screenshot_20181215-164242_Missile RPG.jpg

Screenshot_20181215-164350_Missile RPG.jpg

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Nosaferatu said:

Store data is located as qword. I managed to change the value to 0, but when I try to put a negative value, the entry goes crazy. Maybe @NoFear knows why and how to fix.

Screenshot_20181215-164242_Missile RPG.jpg

Screenshot_20181215-164350_Missile RPG.jpg

Sometimes game is set to where it won't allow negative value. You can try looking at the value either above or below, if it's a 0 or 1, make it Negative 1 and have negative price.