Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Omen666 said:

Can I request for Star Nomad 2? Only for the money. You can teach me how to. I've tried to find the value and can only find the encrypted value (in Dword, Word, Qword, and Xor) but it can't be edited. It will always revert back.

Any ideas?

I think it is not server side since it's an offline game.

Can't change encrypted value for money in Star Nomad 2 (#8cdh1lmf)

Name of Game: Taptap Heroes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.westbund.heros.en&hl=en
Version: 1.2.3/0.0.056

I'm sorry for my English. The speedhack works perfectly. Health, xp, gold ...: Gold, Gems, Spin Wheel Tokens ... etc any kind of currency
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened ?: I was able to change the spin wheel tokens and guild currency via DWORD searches, but it seems to only show up client side. I tried changing gems with the same method, but it did not work.

On 11/23/2018 at 1:37 AM, pablitosaraiva said:

Name of Game: Taptap Heroes
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.westbund.heros.en&hl=en
Version: 1.2.3/0.0.056

I'm sorry for my English. The speedhack works perfectly. Health, xp, gold ...: Gold, Gems, Spin Wheel Tokens ... etc any kind of currency
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened ?: I was able to change the spin wheel tokens and guild currency via DWORD searches, but it seems to only show up client side. I tried changing gems with the same method, but it did not work.

updating. I can change the numbers and buy what I need, but it will not go to inventory.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2012 at 2:17 AM, Cooperb said:

RULES:

1. This thread is not to replace the requests section, it is a way to bring more complex problems to my attention

2. I can garantee nothing, I will try to fufill requests but I do also have a life I need to live lol

3. I accept NO RESPONSABILITY to what may happen when using any of my trainers (a work in progress ;) )/hacks/tuts/etc,

4. adhere to the rules or else :angry::P

================================================================================================================================

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points.
This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

Hi,

It's possible to have a guide for hack MCOC ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabam.marvelbattle&hl=en_US

Thx for all !!

• 2 weeks later...

Name of game:-WWE CHAMPIONS                               Version:-0.320                          playstore link:-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scopely.whiplash

Another link:-https://m.apkpure.com/wwe-champions/com.scopely.whiplash/download?from=details

Plz Sir I request you plz make a mod of this game or menu mod or lua script having unlimited money as cash and gold coins or as much  possible or/and all superstars unlocked and unlimited resources plz sir plz

Screenshot_20181204-235310.png

Hi guys!

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babeltimeus.legendstd&hl=en_us

Name of the Game: Realm Defense

I've been trying to hack this game, but I only was able to hack Gems and Elixirs, what I want to hack is the Awekening Tokens, used to Awaken the Heroes.

I already tried: Double, Xor, DWord. Tried to hack the Tokens needed to Increase rank, the tokens I already have, tried to hack the Keys to enter the phase that give tokens to us. Tried almost everything I could think of. 

For information, only the Tournment instance is checked with server, the rest of the game can be played off-line, that means, obviously, not all information have a server check.

Thank you and sorry for the bad english.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Nosaferatu said:

Hi guys!

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babeltimeus.legendstd&hl=en_us

Name of the Game: Realm Defense

I've been trying to hack this game, but I only was able to hack Gems and Elixirs, what I want to hack is the Awekening Tokens, used to Awaken the Heroes.

I already tried: Double, Xor, DWord. Tried to hack the Tokens needed to Increase rank, the tokens I already have, tried to hack the Keys to enter the phase that give tokens to us. Tried almost everything I could think of. 

For information, only the Tournment instance is checked with server, the rest of the game can be played off-line, that means, obviously, not all information have a server check.

Thank you and sorry for the bad english.

I would need to unlock the tokens to help.... Don't want to play that much just for that.

Looks like a random value is used to add to the value. Then it looks like a xor dword. Value relocates I think every value change, so unknown searches will never find it.

Editing elixer and gems directly isn't a problem though.

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would need to unlock the tokens to help.... Don't want to play that much just for that.

Looks like a random value is used to add to the value. Then it looks like a xor dword. Value relocates I think every value change, so unknown searches will never find it.

Editing elixer and gems directly isn't a problem though.

I need help with a game and I honestly am sorry if this is not the right place to ask for it. Basically it's a game called CSR 2. The game has files that are created using Unity and I want to convert them into .txt format so that I can read them in Notepad++ because if I directly open them, they are random symbols and numbers. What do I do? The files are automatically created in the Android\data\com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2\files\<more subfolders> and they contain car customization data that I want to access but I have no idea how to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am asking you since you know a lot about these kinds of stuff.

Edited by datguygamer