Special Requests Section

Cooperb

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello master-nim ? Can you help me to cheat this? i really love this game but it seems no one interested with this game so there are no cheats posted anywhere . I hope you can mod it ! ! Thankyou very much ✨

Name of Game: Star girl fashion:Cocoppa Play
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unitedfun.prod.apollo
Version: 1.19
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins and ticket please 1f622.png 

• 2 months later...

Name of Game:Adventure Aquarium
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kusoman.game.aqualfish.android
Version: 1.5.8
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Diamonds, FishHP, MaxTankcapacity and AlienEggs
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Diamonds, Speedhack, Food FishTankCapacity and Coins. Game Freezes Instant,or does not save/resets the changed values even when i freeze them. seem like important Values are encrypted. Also tried to use Lucky Patcher, no luck so far.
Comments:Its an old nostalgic game i know from my childhood around 2003. It got reworked and plays and looks fantastic! i promise you if you start that game it makes you addicted.

Its would be very nice if someone could help me out with this one :)

• 1 month later...

Name of Game: Tamer Frontier

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smbbtfseaen.and

Version: 1.1.1

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:

1. Increase gold when purchase at shop

2. Instant max awakening

3. Max scan value when scanning wild digimon

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Have tried using GG for all of that but only for display...

Comments: please give me a clue or some hint, i've already create a thread but no one response

On 12/23/2012 at 8:17 PM, Cooperb said:

RULES:

1. This thread is not to replace the requests section, it is a way to bring more complex problems to my attention

2. I can garantee nothing, I will try to fufill requests but I do also have a life I need to live lol

3. I accept NO RESPONSABILITY to what may happen when using any of my trainers (a work in progress ;) )/hacks/tuts/etc,

4. adhere to the rules or else :angry::P

================================================================================================================================

I totally forgot about this thread hahaha... It is open for business again :)

Please note, if it is a request that does not hold anything "special" about it and for an ordinary game please do not post it here as I will give you warning points.
This section is ONLY for games which you have not been able to find elsewhere.

Make a request first in the requests section and if you do not get a solution for here or somewhere else link me to the request here.

I am starting to work on the Android platform again, so lets see what comes up!

Once again: DO NOT ABUSE THIS THREAD. If you post JUNK I WILL PUNISH YOU

LIST OF FULFILLED REQUEST:

1. Erm.......

Name of Game:  Tap Sports Baseball 2017
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.baseball17
Version:  1.0.1
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:  Gold, Cash, EXP
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:  Yes, I used GG on 2016, but 2017 is different. I've watched the videos of changing encrypted values and tried - no luck. I'm even having trouble finding the initial value, even if I did a fuzzy search. I've tried finding values for Cash, Gold, and EXP. Can't figure it out.

• 1 month later...

Awesome that you made such a thread. Hopefully you can find a method to this game. NoFear said a few months ago that he succeeded in hacking this game without getting banned and he'd post a walkthrough put he hasn't done it yet :( Would be awesome if you could check it out :D

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Keithia said:

Awesome that you made such a thread. Hopefully you can find a method to this game. NoFear said a few months ago that he succeeded in hacking this game without getting banned and he'd post a walkthrough put he hasn't done it yet :( Would be awesome if you could check it out :D

I get so busy and lose track of which games I've done guides for. 

I'll install game again and give quick write up how to hack it. Probably no video, but the written should be enough. 

23 hours ago, NoFear said:

I get so busy and lose track of which games I've done guides for. 

I'll install game again and give quick write up how to hack it. Probably no video, but the written should be enough. 

I hope I didn't come off as rude! Definitely didn't mean that :) I get the busy work life. Hopefully you'll post it soon :D

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Keithia said:

I hope I didn't come off as rude! Definitely didn't mean that :) I get the busy work life. Hopefully you'll post it soon :D

Not rude at all. 

I really forgot I was going to share this one. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Not rude at all. 

I really forgot I was going to share this one. 

Can't wait to see the guide haha :D I'm absolutely addicted to this game. Thank you!

Edited by Keithia

Name of Game: Kairosoft Skyforce Unite!
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.airplane_en
Version:1.7.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Tutorial on how to hack ranks
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Money, Medal, Player Stats, Plane Stats done tried with GG only rank i can't hack need rank to purchase new plane or go to the next map i hate grinding the game lol
Comments: Check the entire forum only moded apk available but no ranks hack, so if anybody can help with rank hack tutorial with game guardian thank you very much sorry for my bad english

Edited by R3DF13LD

• 2 weeks later...