Wall hack

FahimZS

Question

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You can try here: https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

In top right corner.

Or use magnify icon on channel page (last tab).

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AGYmGsRgmpXgz4mxAkRoQ/search?query=123

For me it searches all of YouTube...  And all my content is unlisted... 

22 minutes ago, NoFear said:

For me it searches all of YouTube...  And all my content is unlisted... 

1st link is taking me to my YouTube channel so I can't find your content

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

YouTube doesn't make searching your own content easy....   I'll scroll through to see if I have it. 

Edit : never made a video how to

I do remember how I found the positional value. Change your height (go up a hill or down) unknown floating increased if you go up and decrease if you go down. Once you find the height value, I think the other values are nearby. 

If you don't mind can you give me a video how to find those value I'm not good at finding these value

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

If you don't mind can you give me a video how to find those value I'm not good at finding these value

If you recognize the level, you the same spot I'm standing before I exit the float value. You see in video the 2.98 value.  Search like 2~3.5 or something floating. Then walk down or up a ramp and unknown increase or decrease depending on if you go up or down. That's honestly all I did. 

2 hours ago, pythonIND said:

You are looking for wall hack  for bullet force? I have it but there's full risk of account ban

I don't care if they ban my account i use speedhack bullet hack and other stuff

If you recognize the level, you the same spot I'm standing before I exit the float value. You see in video the 2.98 value.  Search like 2~3.5 or something floating. Then walk down or up a ramp and unknown increase or decrease depending on if you go up or down. That's honestly all I did. 

Thanks for that I'll try and let you know

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Honestly i won't understand if i don't watch video. And after i search 2~3.5 there is about 70k value i walked up and down and i didn't know what to do after that and after some time i got 8 values and that time i edited them nothing happened.

@NoFear @Enyby what is work of qword and how to use qword can i hack game if i use qword?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, FahimZS said:

Honestly i won't understand if i don't watch video. And after i search 2~3.5 there is about 70k value i walked up and down and i didn't know what to do after that and after some time i got 8 values and that time i edited them nothing happened.

@NoFear @Enyby what is work of qword and how to use qword can i hack game if i use qword?

Honestly, the xyz position thing takes forever to find the first time. I think if you die, all values relocate, so you have to do search all over. What you are searching for isn't practical btw. You have to be the host of the game for it to work, you have to be extremely fast at searching and not die. The only time having position is useful, is a side scrolling race against users, then you teleport to finish and win. 

Qword is just a type of value the dev would use. Float, double, dword, qword: one isn't "better" than the other, it comes down to what the developer chose for value type. Bullet force used dword xor on launch with XOR key of 444444.

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Honestly, the xyz position thing takes forever to find the first time. I think if you die, all values relocate, so you have to do search all over. What you are searching for isn't practical btw. You have to be the host of the game for it to work, you have to be extremely fast at searching and not die. The only time having position is useful, is a side scrolling race against users, then you teleport to finish and win. 

Qword is just a type of value the dev would use. Float, double, dword, qword: one isn't "better" than the other, it comes down to what the developer chose for value type. Bullet force used dword xor on launch with XOR key of 444444.

@NoFear @Enyby How to use xor without dword like 40x4 i don't use xor like this. I want to search value as xor not as dword. How to use xor only?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear @Enyby How to use xor without dword like 40x4 i don't use xor like this. I want to search value as xor not as dword. How to use xor only?

Developer didn't store values in that method. The dword xor combination is a fairly new method of protection. Enyby was kind enough to add an entirely new search to have ability to hack this type of protection easier.  

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Developer didn't store values in that method. The dword xor combination is a fairly new method of protection. Enyby was kind enough to add an entirely new search to have ability to hack this type of protection easier.  

Great gift from enyby. Can you give me your Facebook id or any other social media id so i can add you there?

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

Great gift from enyby. Can you give me your Facebook id or any other social media id so i can add you there?

Not on Facebook. The FB account I have is just for use on games that force the use of it. 

32 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Not on Facebook. The FB account I have is just for use on games that force the use of it. 

You created FB ID just for game lol 

@NoFear any idea how can i hack modern combat 5?