Wall hack

FahimZS

Question

You want to go inside walls? Like you want to move your character into a wall that you would normally not be able to go inside? If that is what you are asking then I would say you can not do that with GG

The process of keeping player characters from going inside a wall is normally a thing called a collision box. And so the only way I would think you could do that is 1) The game glitches and you manage to walk in or 2) you find the values of the dimensions of the collision box and change them but I feel that is too much work if it is even possible to do.

7 minutes ago, PAF13 said:

You want to go inside walls? Like you want to move your character into a wall that you would normally not be able to go inside? If that is what you are asking then I would say you can not do that with GG

The process of keeping player characters from going inside a wall is normally a thing called a collision box. And so the only way I would think you could do that is 1) The game glitches and you manage to walk in or 2) you find the values of the dimensions of the collision box and change them but I feel that is too much work if it is even possible to do.

Thanks

I have been thinking about your question and I think I figured out something that might work. I have never tried this but it is a theory. I think if you find the values for the location of your player you might be able to move your character into a wall.

Try playing the game and use fuzzy search to find all Float or Double values (I am not sure which it would be but it might be a Float). Once that has loaded move the character around and press changed then do some other stuff without moving and press unchanged. Once you get down to a low enough number try moving the character to find some direct relations (ex. moving left adds to the values and left subtracts).

I hope this will work for you.

@FahimZS

16 hours ago, PAF13 said:

I have been thinking about your question and I think I figured out something that might work. I have never tried this but it is a theory. I think if you find the values for the location of your player you might be able to move your character into a wall.

Try playing the game and use fuzzy search to find all Float or Double values (I am not sure which it would be but it might be a Float). Once that has loaded move the character around and press changed then do some other stuff without moving and press unchanged. Once you get down to a low enough number try moving the character to find some direct relations (ex. moving left adds to the values and left subtracts).

I hope this will work for you.

@FahimZS

I got the value of dimensions but how am i supposed to change it?? @PAF13 @Enyby

23 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

I got the value of dimensions but how am i supposed to change it?? @PAF13 @Enyby

If you say dimensions meaning the position of the player then I would just change the number directly. Maybe if you are worried about putting in a bad number just take a few steps and see how much the number changes (ex. from 2.39e+5 to 2.40e+5). So if you know the change (-+0.01e+5) for a round about distance then I think you could use add value and type the change you want. 

Sorry if i tell you something wrong I am also new to this app.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, PAF13 said:

If you say dimensions meaning the position of the player then I would just change the number directly. Maybe if you are worried about putting in a bad number just take a few steps and see how much the number changes (ex. from 2.39e+5 to 2.40e+5). So if you know the change (-+0.01e+5) for a round about distance then I think you could use add value and type the change you want. 

Sorry if i tell you something wrong I am also new to this app.

I wouldn't change it...  Personally, if you are looking for a value that just by freezing will find the value, I recommend that. Especially with a positional value (x y z). If you find the correct value, freezing it will make it so you cannot move in that direction.  Reason for not editing, you are not sure the scale of the value.  Edit  .1 could be a massive distance or completely unnoticeable. 

17 hours ago, NoFear said:

I wouldn't change it...  Personally, if you are looking for a value that just by freezing will find the value, I recommend that. Especially with a positional value (x y z). If you find the correct value, freezing it will make it so you cannot move in that direction.  Reason for not editing, you are not sure the scale of the value.  Edit  .1 could be a massive distance or completely unnoticeable. 

I edited all value and the game crashed

10 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

How many values did you have? You might just need to only freeze and unfreeze one value or a few values at one. BTW, what game are you working on?

@FahimZS

• Moderators
2 hours ago, FahimZS said:

Freeze like 20 values at a time, DON'T EDIT. And try to move. If you move, those aren't it. Unfreeze, remove and attempt next 20.

8 hours ago, PAF13 said:

How many values did you have? You might just need to only freeze and unfreeze one value or a few values at one. BTW, what game are you working on?

@FahimZS

I had about 8-10 values and I'm working on bullet force @PAF13

Freeze like 20 values at a time, DON'T EDIT. And try to move. If you move, those aren't it. Unfreeze, remove and attempt next 20.

I freezed all of them

Edited by FahimZS

• Moderators
1 hour ago, FahimZS said:

I had about 8-10 values and I'm working on bullet force @PAF13

I freezed all of them

With so few results, freeze 1 at a time. 

Less chance of crash. 

And I have a old video of me hacking x y z position in bullet force, I can post here. I think it was how to and not just a teaser. I'll have to find it. 

27 minutes ago, NoFear said:

With so few results, freeze 1 at a time. 

Less chance of crash. 

And I have a old video of me hacking x y z position in bullet force, I can post here. I think it was how to and not just a teaser. I'll have to find it. 

It would be great if you post here

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

It would be great if you post here

YouTube doesn't make searching your own content easy....   I'll scroll through to see if I have it. 

Edit : never made a video how to

I do remember how I found the positional value. Change your height (go up a hill or down) unknown floating increased if you go up and decrease if you go down. Once you find the height value, I think the other values are nearby.