Name of Game: ZENONIA 5

Game Version if known: (Any Version)

Name of Cheat: In-App Purchase Hack

Things needed:

1. ZENONIA 5

2. Freedom App

3. Official Google Play Store

Download Freedom App: http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/download.php

For more information on Freedom App, visit here: http://www.in-appstore.com/?m=1

Steps:

1. Open Freedom App.

2. Choose ZENONIA 5.

3. Go to shop and buy either Zen or Gold.

4. You will be re-directed to Google Play Store to Purchase the following item you have chosen.

5. You will see "FreeCard *****-xxxx" in "Pay with" ignore it.

6. Press "I agree to the payments of Google Play".

7. Press "Accept & buy" and you are done.

Posted by RayySP

From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

"Freedom isn't available in your country"
Yeah. Some countries are not available yet. They are developing it to the final version and they are hoping it would be available in most countries. Right now it's still a beta. Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

Ohhh Men it's awesome !!!! does it work on gameloft games like Mc4 ????  thnx anyway  lol
I tried on Modern Combat 4 but, It says that the version of my Modern Combat 4 is not configure on Google Play billing. So if any of you have purchased a Modern Combat 4 from Play Store, you can try it. Maybe it works. ^_^ Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

lol.. Haha.. I will add you if I saw your name okay.. <a href=http://gameguardian.net/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png' alt=':lol:'> Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

I tried on Modern Combat 4 but, It says that the version of my Modern Combat 4 is not configure on Google Play billing. So if any of you have purchased a Modern Combat 4 from Play Store, you can try it. Maybe it works. ^_^ Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 via Tapatalk 2

to use this hack i need to download the game from play store ????  :(  

ahhh i have all gameloft but i didn't for get it and i can't hack any game from them !!

Looks great, nice share. =)

It wasn't available in my country so I changed my timezone to Moscow, will this cause any problems?

It'd be a shame for me to pay ~500$ because I was messing around with this app. ;)