Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warutsu

Diamond value changes back after increasing with GG

Hello, I tried to increse the value of my Diamonds in Love Nikki and it was easy to find the value (I'm a noob), but after changing it it changes back to what I had (246). 
It says to choose a value between -1,8e+308 and 1,8e+308 if thats helpful.

Those are controlled by the games servers.  Game guardian may be able to change the VISUAL number. But the actual number will be the same,  and as soon as the game refreshes with the servers,  the value will return to the actual number.  Freezing this value won't help,  because again. That real value is all controlled by the game servers.  Which can not be hacked 

• Similar Content

• By YeetMeister
      There is a Video called "Example of the Mask Search"
      This video is by Enyby or GameGuardian Official

And it says i know the mask is "5E6"

my question is how to find that ...
      Here is the link for the video

https://youtu.be/qala5BvNNAI

@Enyby @TopGEOYT
    • By 000912611802
      I need help. So I wanted to try this. Someone was using it so I wanted to also use it. How do I install it? Thank you.
    • By Astralpls
      So, I was trying to use it on Gacha World, which is 64bits, but it doesn't install the support for 64bits doesn't matter how hard I try. Then I thought "I will uninstall parallel space and install the support for 64bits, then re-install the parallel space (which I downloaded here in the forum)" and it didn't work too, when I had it already installed, parallel space wouldn't install and vice verse.
      I've tried cleaning data and cache, didn't work.
      I've tried Rebooting/Powering off, didn't work.

I have a pocophone f1 global edition

• By Eiviofwgkta
      The script is fine and updated. I don't know why my game crashes. The game is updated, (I reinstalled it) and I have the updated Game Guardian. (The new recent v73.8) Can anyone explain why my game crashes and I'm not sure if its my Game Guardian or the game app. (PUBG Mobile) I need help to be able to resolve my problem. (I want to play PUBG again ? )
      Device OS - MOTO E4
      Android Version - 7.1.1

2019_02_25_16_19_49.mp4
    • By ctrndk
      Please tell me how to find a address of minimap on mobile legends, and edit that value to showing ava of heroes enemy?
      what kind of search method?