Animal crossing: Pocket Camp

Vaeruss

Name of Game: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaca&hl=en
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Hack bells/ Leaf tickets
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I've tried everything I know so far, Directly editing values (which revert after), changing prices in shop to negatives (didn't work for me), and broadsiding it and changing every value (No effect)
Comments: If anybody could find a way or tell me of anything I can do or did wrong that would be wonderful thank you

• Moderators

Game won't be easy.  Values are encrypted in a way I haven't seen. Not sure if they are xor'd to create a pointer in some way. Once I figure more out, I think more will be possible. 

Screenshot_20171122-211200.png

Edit:

And my Bells are hacked higher than the value you see on the screen. That's the max visual value. 

16 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Game won't be easy.  Values are encrypted in a way I haven't seen. Not sure if they are xor'd to create a pointer in some way. Once I figure more out, I think more will be possible. 

Edit:

And my Bells are hacked higher than the value you see on the screen. That's the max visual value. 

i try to hack this game too but can't find anything ... now  i see you can hacked it :)

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Edit:

Lol, that was fast. Could you please share how you did that? Thanks :)

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I've only managed to do it during the very beginning launch in the mini game during download. 

Thanks. That's what I figured, as you can still collect bells during the van sequence even if youre on airplane mode. What address is it at? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, snude said:

Thanks. That's what I figured, as you can still collect bells during the van sequence even if youre on airplane mode. What address is it at? 

Is not that simple...  It's 2 dword values 4 bytes apart. I don't know how they are encrypted /protected... 

2 minutes ago, VortexInfinity said:

Well you can use fuzzy search change and unchange and whittle the results and change each results one by one umtil you find the 2 that affects the value 

it's work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 4:02 PM, NoFear said:

Is not that simple...  It's 2 dword values 4 bytes apart. I don't know how they are encrypted /protected... 

Hello No Fear, thanks for your work.

Can you elaborate on this?

I get to narrowing down to 6 to 8 addresses, but then when I change the value, game crashes and my money actually goes down when I reboot (in van sequence).

I am stuck on this.

Thanks for your help in advance!

• Moderators
7 hours ago, skyipie said:

Hello No Fear, thanks for your work.

Can you elaborate on this?

I get to narrowing down to 6 to 8 addresses, but then when I change the value, game crashes and my money actually goes down when I reboot (in van sequence).

I am stuck on this.

Thanks for your help in advance!

I plan on releasing a guide within a week. 

MOST of the numerical values are encrypted, and is like no 2 values are the same encrypted value. So you find a value worth 20,you can't just search that encrypted value to find all the 20's.  Nintendo made it extremely difficult to edit qty values. 

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I plan on releasing a guide within a week. 

MOST of the numerical values are encrypted, and is like no 2 values are the same encrypted value. So you find a value worth 20,you can't just search that encrypted value to find all the 20's.  Nintendo made it extremely difficult to edit qty values. 

look forward to this :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 12/26/2017 at 8:18 PM, Cam_A said:

any updates?

I'll be posting guide at some point.

5 hours ago, CroqueMr said:

I tried during 1 hours in the mini game, I did not find any methode to edit the coins. :(

It is possible...  Not easy at all.