Tap Titans 2​​​​​​​ cheat request

TizzureOne

Name of Game:Tap Titans 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2
Version:2.3.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Relics
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Tried.

The game is keeping detect if you are cheating. I tried to hack the gold and the number of monsters, it's fine, but when I get too many equipment what's drop by boss, I'll be ban.
Comments:

The Relics will be-give when you "Prestiged". The more level you get, the more relics you get. The question is, then you will get too many equipment...

AND I tried to find the address of Relics but I'm failed. The gold is easy to hack but the relics may have another way to calculate. It will not show itself if I just keep change and search the data.

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2017 at 3:09 PM, TizzureOne said:

Name of Game:Tap Titans 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2
Version:2.3.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Relics
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Tried.

The game is keeping detect if you are cheating. I tried to hack the gold and the number of monsters, it's fine, but when I get too many equipment what's drop by boss, I'll be ban.
Comments:

The Relics will be-give when you "Prestiged". The more level you get, the more relics you get. The question is, then you will get too many equipment...

AND I tried to find the address of Relics but I'm failed. The gold is easy to hack but the relics may have another way to calculate. It will not show itself if I just keep change and search the data.

Can you guide me how to hack the gold stuff? TIA. cheers!

Archived