Shadow fight 3

Anar

• Moderators

Most likely, if I attempt to help anyone with this, it'll be patched within 24hr.

Company has account activity logs. I think they banned a one of my friends I shared a hack with, patched the hack, and left my account active. If they were smart (developer) they would leave my account active to monitor VERY CLOSELY anything I do... 

Game is still hackable for other things I think. My hack was a way to buy Legendary packs for free.  

Just talking about the hacks you know gives them an idea of what to work on and where to look. 

@NoFear that's funny they banned his account and not yours though, that's because they probably are monitoring yours actively lol

• Moderators
1 minute ago, 3113 said:

Just talking about the hacks you know gives them an idea of what to work on and where to look. 

@NoFear that's funny they banned his account and not yours though, that's because they probably are monitoring yours actively lol

It has happened with another game. By instead of banning, they erased my account over and over after I found a new hack and would patch it within a couple hours. 

• 3 months later...

Bro. Go to lenov.ru or search lenov.ru on Google. Translate Website To English. It gives wo options. Normal apk. Mod apk. There will be pop ups. Just keep pressing back and press download. There you have it. Modded SF3

Archived