Hack No. of goals in fifa mobile

acebro240

Name of Game: FIFA Football
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.fifamobile&hl=en
Version: 8.1.01
What cheat? Goals in a campaign match
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: The values kept reverting back to original state
Comments: In Campaign Mode, they put you up against teams that have 100 overall while you have a measly 85...

You can play the match offline, it only asks you to go online after you have completed the match which may mean that goal data is stored on the phone itself..   I tried to freeze the goals scored by opposition team to 0 but it keeps changing to its original value... Is there any way to fix this

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, DeadManGamer said:

I've managed to freeze the score for us. (I.E. our team's score.) But here is the catch. It crashes. So basically it's useless. Anyone else have ideas? Perhaps someone with more experience?

I haven't tried but consider this as a "check"...

Play A scores 2

Player B scores 1

Total score 3. You edit to 50... Who scored 47 goals?

An idea would be to find the number of goals scored by one player.

Even more specific, 1 player in the same half. In case after half values are at 0 for new half.

On 1/25/2018 at 5:54 AM, NoFear said:

I haven't tried but consider this as a "check"...

Play A scores 2

Player B scores 1

Total score 3. You edit to 50... Who scored 47 goals?

An idea would be to find the number of goals scored by one player.

Even more specific, 1 player in the same half. In case after half values are at 0 for new half.

Hi. Thanks for the input, I have attempted your suggestion, but sadly there is no good news. Here is what I did. 

I used Robert Lewandowski for this. I had him score a goal and I searched this, 188545;1 (PlayerID;Goal Scored). I had him score another and changed 1 to 2. I changed the value of two in the list but there was no change in the score. Figuring it might have been stored, I intentionally lost the match. I knew it did not work as a popup saying I lost appeared.

Thanks for the suggestion though appreciate it. Maybe can you tell me if I did anything wrong and how should I do it?

Anyone else would like to share their opinions?

• Moderators
7 hours ago, DeadManGamer said:

Hi. Thanks for the input, I have attempted your suggestion, but sadly there is no good news. Here is what I did. 

I used Robert Lewandowski for this. I had him score a goal and I searched this, 188545;1 (PlayerID;Goal Scored). I had him score another and changed 1 to 2. I changed the value of two in the list but there was no change in the score. Figuring it might have been stored, I intentionally lost the match. I knew it did not work as a popup saying I lost appeared.

Thanks for the suggestion though appreciate it. Maybe can you tell me if I did anything wrong and how should I do it?

Anyone else would like to share their opinions?

I wouldn't include the player id, great idea though.

Another option would be player stats maybe, and stack your goalie and 1 player. I don't know what this game is like or difficulty to hack anything.

13 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I wouldn't include the player id, great idea though.

Another option would be player stats maybe, and stack your goalie and 1 player. I don't know what this game is like or difficulty to hack anything.

Hmm. If without the player ID, it would be just purely the score. I've tried this but the game freezes almost immediately. Player stats mean nothing because quite frankly, I literally suck at FIFA when it comes to gameplay. Also what do you mean by stack? 

BTW, I hope you do not mind but I would be extremely grateful and indebted to you if you are able to test out the game and see if their is any exploit for the number of goals scored in campaign. The obsession with campaign is because of their rewards. I quite frankly couldn't care about the other features. I only want the campaign matches hacked.

Like the original post said, its horrible when you have a ***** squad to face literally invincible teams and when you have horrible skills, its an absolute nightmare...

Archived