Fallout Shelter Hack :D

Mr4Game

So... hi this is my first time. i want to share some of my work

Fallout shelter is fun game even after we hack, after  some attempt i was sucsessfull hack nuke colla,and find a way to obtain lots of lunch box.

as you know caps hack has been found soo... just open and follow this.

Caps:

Nuke-Colla,
1.Start any mission that more than 2 hours of travel.  
2.send  dwellers by normal ways, *usually after you send you need wait for some hours
3. when you start a mission,you can speed up travel by spending nuke colla.scan that nuke colla that used for travel in Dword.
ex:6 hours of travel that need 9 nuke colla,scan 9
4.Jump up (in-game) time by 1 hours
5.then re-open the mission,you will see the value of speeding up will decrease due jumping time, scan that.repeat the move until you find 2 value.   ex: 6>5 hours and 9>8 nuke colla,next scan 8
6.edit that value to -999 then speed up the travel,(by by using (-) the command from give value change to get value)
7.after the mission start just exit the mission or finish it,and after you back you will see your nuke colla turn to 999 (Max)

Lunch Box:
in this hack we will not change any value or any thing,we're just jumping in game time
best work in new shelter.
*Warning*  in this hack your game time will not back after we cheat it,so if your game time is ex:20/12/2001 then we jump about 2 month,your in game time will be 20/2/2002 and cannot be reverted,in this game after you close it your game will be back to normal (20/12/2001) and you must wait to back to the line (to your jumping time 20/2/2002) to get back to the normal game where you can claims the prize like normal.

1. make new shelter and make a living quater.
2.put 1 dwellers to it. make him forever alone
3.jump in game time by 1 days (86400) until you reach day 7 (where you can claims the lunch box)
4.Jump again but we now jump for 1 weeks (960480). by this you will loop to the next week and you can claim your lunch box again :D.
5.repeat until you bored.

Note:better you note your jumping proses,so if you want to start a normal game (where you can claims daily prize) you can just jumping to that time.
*don't worry about your resource, it will not runs out because  dwellers that in LQ not use any resource and will not die.

PS: if you want to make video about this tutorial  please add my name, i want to be popular too.
and in this day 4/18/2018,i just change phone and for now i don't want to root my phone,so i can't give you a tutorial video

• 4 months later...

Archived