Jump to content
BananaVN

DH5 New Update

Recommended Posts

I will be happy to share.. as soon as its posible to do it. Also anyone knows the other way, other tool, please share

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was possible to edit b4? Gems? Spawning items? And how likely was it to get caught?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No other tool seems to be working.. Gg was the only option and now thats also gone we need help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how the Russians and Chinese are able too hack the game and we aren't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone I can no longer run Guardian game on Hunter 5 dungeon after the last update of my Game. I'm interested in immortality and weapons the codes were 1300 float and 468 x the shield possible what has changed the values finds them but does not change them when I return to the game someone can help us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😰😰Hello after two years game Guardian no longer works on dune on Hunter 5 you can help me please the codes find them but no longer apply them on armor and weapon of 1300 was immortality 110 468 weapons and shield now no longer help me please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening I need help in the Hunter dungeon 5 it is possible that no one help us We can no longer play game guardian since the last update.vi Please help us thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone from devs gonna help or just ignore???? I saw russian and Chinese people can modify the values but we dont know how to do that if some one can help from devs it will be thankful for us. 

Edited by a3Toxic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2017 at 9:09 PM, Symbad said:

Evening I need help in the Hunter dungeon 5 it is possible that no one help us We can no longer play game guardian since the last update.vi Please help us thanks.

I need help but nobody helps us please we can not change the power of weapons and armor we used 1300 float for immortality but now after update nothing changes please help us the game is Hunter dungeon 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2017 at 6:00 AM, BoneSS said:

I will be happy to share.. as soon as its posible to do it. Also anyone knows the other way, other tool, please share

is it you, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-08-13-14-56-34.thumb.png.38e2b9c60d02967cff034c58a39a0453.png

On 11/17/2017 at 8:43 AM, BananaVN said:

Name of Game: Dugeon Hunter 5
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.Gloft5DHM
Version: Latest version
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
Comments: They release new update and i can not hack anymore. Pls fix this, thank a lot.

 

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

Screenshot_2018-08-13-14-56-34.thumb.png.38e2b9c60d02967cff034c58a39a0453.png

On 11/17/2017 at 8:43 AM, BananaVN said:

Name of Game: Dugeon Hunter 5
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.Gloft5DHM
Version: Latest version
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
Comments: They release new update and i can not hack anymore. Pls fix this, thank a lot.

 

Screenshot_2018-08-13-14-56-25.png

_______________________________________________
added 4 minutes later

IMG-20180813-WA0007.jpg

Edited by Ansari018292
I can hack every thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-08-13-14-55-31.png

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later
On 11/23/2017 at 1:35 PM, a3Toxic said:

Just need new codes so that we can modify them.. Please some help find the new armor and weapons code

I can hack this ***** game 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2018 at 8:52 AM, Ansari018292 said:

Screenshot_2018-08-13-14-55-31.png

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

I can hack this ***** game 😂😂😂

and now, how did you that ? you can share us.. 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×