DH5 New Update

BananaVN

That would be great if you can help. Here is the apk  http://apk-dl.com/dungeon-hunter-5 

Its safe to download. Thing is they changed something with the last update..  i heard its still posible but you have to do some other kind of search.

I used to search value 98 Float to change wep values and 1300 Float to change healt. Or they just replaced id of items.

Any help would be appreciated ☺️

26 minutes ago, BoneSS said:

That would be great if you can help. Here is the apk  http://apk-dl.com/dungeon-hunter-5 

Its safe to download. Thing is they changed something with the last update..  i heard its still posible but you have to do some other kind of search.

I used to search value 98 Float to change wep values and 1300 Float to change healt. Or they just replaced id of items.

Any help would be appreciated ☺️

Hehe I mean that I passed the application by WhatsApp. Because now I'm without Wi-Fi. ?

5 hours ago, Eliud said:

Hehe I mean that I passed the application by WhatsApp. Because now I'm without Wi-Fi. ?

I try many way bro, all code was use are gone, they change everything, 98,102,104.....are gone. GG can't use on DH5 anymore.

P/S: speed hack still working but everything esle already gone. 

9 minutes ago, BananaVN said:

I try many way bro, all code was use are gone, they change everything, 98,102,104.....are gone. GG can't use on DH5 anymore.

P/S: speed hack still working but everything esle already gone. 

no bro GG if it works, you just have to look for the form. 

Do you add me to WhatsApp to What Send the application?

1 hour ago, Eliud said:

no bro GG if it works, you just have to look for the form. 

Do you add me to WhatsApp to What Send the application?

Ok but i'm in vietnam, i can add whatsapp with you right? 

I don't know what kind apk i send for you now, because i just go google play store and install it.

I'm not using apk, sr for my english, its not to good. Thanks...

11 hours ago, BananaVN said:

Ok, pero estoy en vietnam, puedo agregar whatsapp contigo ¿no? 

No sé qué tipo de apk te envío ahora, porque voy a google play store e lo instalo.

No estoy usando apk, sr para mi inglés, no es bueno. Gracias...

ehh, I did not understand very well what you said, because I speak Spanish and the Google translator fails ? ?.

But I leave my number:   +51 960540180